PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    Entropia is a community game. Our community is pretty damn awesome! This is a great post to stumble on before bed, made my day. Thanks, Auktuma.

After 10 years for myself, I still love EU. I'm still "new" by many peoples' standards, and that's ok. I have fun when I play, and I take breaks when I need them! This is the best sandbox MMORPG RCE out there by a long stretch. We all found something pretty cool in our little nitche hobby we play together.

Cheers, to the many more good people we'll meet along the way.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Duncan Redone McCloud
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images

Thumbs Up

Really, lot of Good People in EU!
    Every time I see Auktuma loggin' I have the temptation to say "hi!" me too and I stop myself just 'cause imagine how many players more entitled do that and I don't wanna disturb
    Charism and great "aura" and attitude belongs to you.
    I only want to say it's an honour to be in your FL, even more after you posted this thread

DRM

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Augis Auktuma Tumas
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacejanitor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have all been Auktumated!!!
    Hehe, deep one We joke with Japanese friends about “Akumated”, hehe To scare away evil sometimes there is need to play that role. When evil is outcompeted (be that outsider or insider evil – not much matters) and bashed down, life becomes more joyful. I’m sure there is nothing bad to have many colors to supply to picture we are creating for OUR enjoy.
    Thanks for your version, Spacemated. I will check how it runs that “auktumated (L) 0.54” what we just looted on my Personal Manufacturing Terminal. On Normal run and maybe several clicks on Condition ��

Quote Originally Posted by Redone Duncan View Post
    Really, lot of Good People in EU!
    Every time I see Auktuma loggin' I have the temptation to say "hi!" me too and I stop myself just 'cause imagine how many players more entitled do that and I don't wanna disturb
    Hehe, thanks for not using Argonaut Power Claw amped with hell amp (= multiple “hi” daily) on my Snable Old skin

Charism and great "aura" and attitude belongs to you.
    I do not feel of having charism, I have no leader skills, I’m poor chatter, but hopefully I still have something attractive to offer. My heart and spirit are on plate to feed your optimisms��

I only want to say it's an honour to be in your FL, even more after you posted this thread
    I will second you, my friend, It’s honour to me to be on your FL, even more after you posted your words on this thread. You hear and you care. Switching to more general case, invisible share multiplied becomes our strong ground stepping through the unrevealed.

Quote Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
    Entropia is a community game. Our community is pretty damn awesome!
    It is. And IT IS!
    There were moments when I was badly down and was very close to leave the media but friends, community were recharging my optimism batteries.
    My very dream always been to have community offering invisible help but multiplied high, supplied in high colors by many unique individuals. To have something “in the air” attracting to stay within this community. Not having feeling of debt to that community but still wishing to share something into that “air” what energizes everyone.
    Someone just purchased my level 13 amp and picked not cheapest one I had at auction. It could have been donation, support but at same time it is that “something in the air” I’m talking about. I try to know names and sometimes I PM my thanks and respect but sometimes I send my thanks and best wishes in mind. Not always I’m rich in time to notice everything what happens around but you have my deep thanks for that “something in the air” from EU community attracting to stay on this media and plan services to help. I wish some of you emit to us your good mood after you have sold your mining or hunting loots at above market – I try to order materials time to time at above market when I feel you are down on moods.

Let’s go discover Good People at Entropia Universe! For those who love hugs - and for beer lovers -

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Auktuma View Post
    Hehe, deep one We joke with Japanese friends about “Akumated”, hehe To scare away evil sometimes there is need to play that role. When evil is outcompeted (be that outsider or insider evil – not much matters) and bashed down, life becomes more joyful. I’m sure there is nothing bad to have many colors to supply to picture we are creating for OUR enjoy.
    Thanks for your version, Spacemated. I will check how it runs that “auktumated (L) 0.54” what we just looted on my Personal Manufacturing Terminal. On Normal run and maybe several clicks on Condition ��
    I ♥ U Brother

Here is a Nice Auktumization for ya♥ Lets go deeeeep shall we?

"Behold the Nail! Behold the "Hand, that destroys the establishment of the Eye". Blinded by a rusty old Nail, that becomes a Iron Rod, in the Hand, that rules the Earth, forever in Peace. What Hope has the Eye? What Peace has the Eye? It shall find neither, forever without ceasing."

Welcome to the Auktunation

Behold! I show thee Glory, Peace, Impecability, Beauty & Magnificance!

Sometimes we find pearls, in a massive Dung-Heap!
    Last edited by Spacejanitor; 02-07-2020 at 19:17.

Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    I do not feel of having charism, I have no leader skills, Iím poor chatter, but hopefully I still have something attractive to offer. My heart and spirit are on plate to feed your optimisms��
    Putting aside the troll persona for a moment to say that you do indeed contribute something far more valuable than your crafting knowledge - I have never seen anything but endless positivity in all of your comments and posts (even sometimes in the face of negativity), and the one time we met in your armor shop you were super nice. The world would be an amazing place if everyone had your spirit. Keep up the good vibes!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    Keep up the good vibes!

HeHeHeHa
    HaHa
    Last edited by Spacejanitor; 02-07-2020 at 18:17.

Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Augis Auktuma Tumas
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacejanitor View Post
    Sometimes we find pearls, in a massive Dung-Heap!
    Please stay away of dung-heap if you are not professional farmer who knows best use for that resource! . It will be great thing if they will find precious pearls to breakthrough boring and bring smiley to their face.

(voice chats not for me, sadly)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Augis Auktuma Tumas
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    I have never seen anything but endless positivity in all of your comments and posts (even sometimes in the face of negativity), and the one time we met in your armor shop you were super nice. The world would be an amazing place if everyone had your spirit. Keep up the good vibes!
    Thanks, buddy. It would be good sometime to meet for that

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    Images
    Please stay away of dung-heap if you are not professional farmer who knows best use for that resource! . It will be great thing if they will find precious pearls to breakthrough boring and bring smiley to their face.

(voice chats not for me, sadly)
    Yip! Dung would trigger me. Upping the Spawn on my Island. Yeah, that certainlly would do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2