Selling: Unique Modified Fast Aid Pack, SGA Edition

MRmP

Stalker
Society
Supremacy Reign
Gunnar 'MRmP' Pettersen
I´m considering a new apartment in real life and might need to free up some cash :yay:
Thus only accepting offers in PED.
The apartment is not even built yet, so no need to lowball for a quick sale.

This beauty is at tier 4.99. With enhancers 205.2hp/heal at 27 uses a minute. - and one of a kind

All questions are welcome, you can see it in real (virtual) life by Trifle´s heal services!
Please PM with offers.

how much do you have in mind for the fap?
im sure you have a price range. In any case if you want to discuss that in private thats fine. send me a pm.

I just hope you do take into consideration, that the amount of heal customers has dropped a lot and thus the price.
There is currently a tier 2 mod fap for sale at 67.500 ped and dropping every few days.

Also MA changed the tier system. Used to be a substantial amount to tier a mod fap while now its just peanuts.... considering you nearly get all in shrapnel back.

hope to hear from you soon :)

EDIT: 60.000 ped now

Last edited:
Why would you say its unique since there are at least 2 of them?

how much do you have in mind for the fap?
im sure you have a price range. In any case if you want to discuss that in private thats fine. send me a pm.

I just hope you do take into consideration, that the amount of heal customers has dropped a lot and thus the price.
There is currently a tier 2 mod fap for sale at 67.500 ped and dropping every few days.

Also MA changed the tier system. Used to be a substantial amount to tier a mod fap while now its just peanuts.... considering you nearly get all in shrapnel back.

hope to hear from you soon :)

As of its uniqueness and eco i'm not really considering the healing services that much, for 50/60peds/h on a mob that needs constantly fapping you are looking at 20-30peds profit/h, you will never break even with the investment anyways.

At the current time, even if you call me ignorant, I think i need a 150k offer to be able to sell.

As of its uniqueness and eco i'm not really considering the healing services that much, for 50/60peds/h on a mob that needs constantly fapping you are looking at 20-30peds profit/h, you will never break even with the investment anyways.

At the current time, even if you call me ignorant, I think i need a 150k offer to be able to sell.

so basically you are asking almost 2.5 times the value of the mod fap :dunce:
67.500 ped (which is still dropping) for a normal mod fap / 50 ped profit / hour healing (60 ped - 10 ped decay) = 1350 hours to break even

while your mod fap is slower but gives 20x more healgains you get about decay back in skills. so basically earning you 60 ped /hour. 150.000 / 60 ped / hour = 2500 hours :D (benchmark would be around 85.000 ped vs normal mod fap, at this stage)

I do have to say you are ignorant (I am sorry but its true) Any hunter with a brain would buy the faster mod fap which is nearly 2.5 times cheaper and any healer would buy a second regular mod fap for his dog to start the healing service:eyecrazy:

Too bad your asking price is not realistic but I do hope you sell it.
good luck

so basically you are asking almost 2.5 times the value of the mod fap :dunce:
67.500 ped (which is still dropping) for a normal mod fap / 50 ped profit / hour healing (60 ped - 10 ped decay) = 1350 hours to break even

while your mod fap is slower but gives 20x more healgains you get about decay back in skills. so basically earning you 60 ped /hour. 150.000 / 60 ped / hour = 2500 hours :D (benchmark would be around 85.000 ped vs normal mod fap, at this stage)

I do have to say you are ignorant (I am sorry but its true) Any hunter with a brain would buy the faster mod fap which is nearly 2.5 times cheaper and any healer would buy a second regular mod fap for his dog to start the healing service:eyecrazy:

Too bad your asking price is not realistic but I do hope you sell it.
good luck

Hey,

I am butting in here, selling earned skills past year due to using the fap is already more than a month income irl. Also I have the full back story of the modfap SGA, there is only 1 ingame. Hourly expenses/decay an hour is max 20 ped, if u really heal every click, there are hjobs out there that even only costs like 5 ped an hour. I repeat myself: if you have all the unlocked skills you really have a nice side income next to the healing itself.

MrmP aint ignorant.I fully stand by him :)

Btw there are many many reasons why someone would like to own the modfap SGA, it's just silly to focus blindly on one thing that is important to one person.

Hey,

I am butting in here, selling earned skills past year due to using the fap is already more than a month income irl. Also I have the full back story of the modfap SGA, there is only 1 ingame. Hourly expenses/decay an hour is max 20 ped, if u really heal every click, there are hjobs out there that even only costs like 5 ped an hour. I repeat myself: if you have all the unlocked skills you really have a nice side income next to the healing itself.

MrmP aint ignorant.I fully stand by him :)

Btw there are many many reasons why someone would like to own the modfap SGA, it's just silly to focus blindly on one thing that is important to one person.

Many more reasons?
1.All i can think of is that people look at it as an investment and heal others.(as explained above)
2.To use it in their own uber hunting runs or heal your friends in teams(as explained above) and
3. ofcourse the most exciting reason... to keep it as a virtual prestige item and see it drop in value day by day.

Afaik mod fapping on privateers, teleports, mobs and shy less in twin peaks is still not possible:cowboy:

This is ofcourse my opinion, of 1 person. Lets hope other people think differently :dunno:
End of the day the mod fap stays an awesome fap only the heal jobs are limited nowadays :coffee:

And back to topic.... Sell thread, not pricecheck... free bump

A free Bump from just another nub...

FAP is unique, only 1 in game was ever looted
Valivili your math is pretty bad, pm me ingame, not to derail this thread more.
Wont comment on price, not my item, not my peds.

Best of luck with the sale!

Soko

A free Bump from just another nub...

FAP is unique, only 1 in game was ever looted
Valivili your math is pretty bad, pm me ingame, not to derail this thread more.
Wont comment on price, not my item, not my peds.

Best of luck with the sale!

Soko

awesome! that sounds like an awesome plan !!
I had the mod fap for 4 years and the imp fap for 2 years so based on experience I posted my previous comments.
Since im a public accountant here in Holland I am really curious how you do the math.

Hope to see you ingame soon.:cool:

Yet again. Bump for the awesome mod fap!

Edit:
Talked ingame with duncis all fine.:cool:

Last edited:
Please keep in mind the following forum rule:

Forum Rules said:
5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse
Off-topic posts made in Trading threads are NOT permitted. The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:
  • Bids
  • Offers
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
  • Retraction of a Bid or Offer
  • Threadstarter reply to one of the above

Any further off-topic posts will be deleted. If you want to discuss the market value of items, please use the Pricecheck forum.

what a beauty.....:tongue2:

bumping time

Pretty sure it was a dasp drop on CND :smoke:

Time for a bump :)

time for a bump :)

what about a mod fap sga in time for mayhem :)?

bumpy time!

Thought this FAP was already sold months ago! Interesting to see it still being bumped...

Needs a caring owner Dalas, not everyone is as caring as you :) The fap needs to be treated well :)

[Mikass] lootet it after i healed him on caly :) He went to space and as i remember he got it from Daspletor 10 mins later :)

Bump....

Back