Recent vandalism to EntropiaWiki

The Stare

Provider
Deathplace of Bausch & Lomb, Kodak, Xerox
Society
Freelancer
Hellbound Happy Heathcliff
There appears to be a great deal of vandalism to the wiki just recently. A few people have been making corrections and I applaud their efforts. I have figured out how to restore a couple items but the Primordial Longu entry needs formatting. If someone knows how to fix that for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I think the Primordial Longu Young is missing from the chart.

I fixed the young maturity, somebody else fixed the formatting I think. The user that messed things up is "Saul" he should be banned (if he isn't already), I don't have that power.

I think the wiki has a read-only mode if things keep getting nasty.

It's happened a few times recently. It wasn't so long ago I had to go through and make every creature visible again. Shame that someone wants to ruin such a productive community project

Thanks for putting the young back in the chart. I finally got the Primordial Longu fixed. Some formatting got lost and everything was left aligned. If you check the history, the asshole deleted all the text, including the mission reward & points tables.

If something seems 'not right' in the wiki, it's worth checking the history and fixing it or alerting someone that can. These are not accidental mistakes but malicious attacks on a precious community resource.

From the latest updates pages you can revert any changes, which is an instant click and back to what it was before, no need to redo anything

If needs be, you can always see the pages from a snapshot at https://www.archive.org (it's self explanatory there)

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.....

Please private message me with the username of any wiki defacers and I will ban their accounts.

I've got a feeling we know who is behind this...

"When the cat is out of the house, mice dance on the table."

The current wave of vandalism actually started in late 2018 but was sort of contained until, er, "certain events".

Please private message me with the username of any wiki defacers and I will ban their accounts.

That would have to come from the wiki admins that have access to the vandal's IP address. I see several names being used recently, all with the same MO. One wiki username gets banned, just create a new account and keep going.

That would have to come from the wiki admins that have access to the vandal's IP address. I see several names being used recently, all with the same MO. One wiki username gets banned, just create a new account and keep going.

I am the admin of EntropiaWiki and have access to IP address info related to accounts and edits.

My request for the usernames of suspected of wiki vandals was to speed up the process of dealing with abuse.

It wasnt there when I was checking, so someone already corrected it.

There appears to be a great deal of vandalism to the wiki just recently. A few people have been making corrections and I applaud their efforts. I have figured out how to restore a couple items but the Primordial Longu entry needs formatting. If someone knows how to fix that for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I think the Primordial Longu Young is missing from the chart.

Would be cool, if charts data dumps would be available to download (at least for backup purposes)

Back