No vehicle

lnj47

Young
Leif lnj47 Jensen
I had a vehicle when I started here - but I do not know what happened: It's no longer to find anywhere. I have tried to recall it from the Action Library, but there is still nothing in the storage ...
I think I have to buy a new one. Where and how do I do that? Thanks ...

I had a vehicle when I started here - but I do not know what happened: It's no longer to find anywhere. I have tried to recall it from the Action Library, but there is still nothing in the storage ...

Consolidate your storage - arrow at the bottom right of the window. Your car will be in there somewhere. If you did "recall to storage" it'll be in planet storage though not your personal storage.

You could log in on the entropiauniverse website and go to your items tab.

Check if the vehicle is still on the item list.
If you still have it, the item list will tell you were it is.

If it's not in the list, don't bother looking for it and send a support ticket.

Good luck!

You could log in on the entropiauniverse website and go to your items tab.

Check if the vehicle is still on the item list.
If you still have it, the item list will tell you were it is.

If it's not in the list, don't bother looking for it and send a support ticket.

Good luck!

Aha, thank you, I see it now on this list (which I did not know existed!). But my vehicle is back in Thule, so that means that it is lost ...?

Aha, thank you, I see it now on this list (which I did not know existed!). But my vehicle is back in Thule, so that means that it is lost ...?

You can go back to Thule by clicking on the VTOL at Camp Icarus beach.

Don't leave stuff in Thule, you'll get locked out after you level up.
If you want a new car like the one you have you can buy the Gold Starter pack and you can get the Lupus 4x4.
It's got cool colors and won't get stuck on hills.:wise:
You cannot buy a Lupus on the market as no BPs exist.
The beginner car is not tradeable
A great car to get around when your new.
Can't remember how many times I died because the free car got stuck on a little hill.:mad:
Get some welding wire and a Vehicle RK-5 (L)
Repair your own car and you get good exp... People who offer to repair your car are ripping you off for the experience !

Rock

Don't leave stuff in Thule, you'll get locked out after you level up.
If you want a new car like the one you have you can buy the Gold Starter pack and you can get the Lupus 4x4.
It's got cool colors and won't get stuck on hills.:wise:
You cannot buy a Lupus on the market as no BPs exist.
The beginner car is not tradeable
A great car to get around when your new.
Can't remember how many times I died because the free car got stuck on a little hill.:mad:
Get some welding wire and a Vehicle RK-5 (L)
Repair your own car and you get good exp... People who offer to repair your car are ripping you off for the experience !

Rock

Thanks - I will buy this goldpack when my deposit for now has gone. It sound as a good idea ... :cool:

Back