Suggestion: Better ways to get inside of Asteroids, moons, etc.

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
maneuvering to enter those little entrances in to asteroids is a pain... if you are in the 'safe bubble' of the asteroid and log out and log in you end up where you need to due to revive. Wish there was an easier way so when you enter the bubble in space of the safe zone for that area you get a message to enter the area just like you do when you fly up to a planet...

Haven't had any issue with entering asteroid or moons etc. Only when Server or myself is lagging I collide with or keep going

Haven't had any issue with entering asteroid or moons etc. Only when Server or myself is lagging I collide with or keep going
exactly... or if it'll rubber band you to somewhere way back where you have to retrace a bunch of steps, etc.

you dont even need to go to the entrance. simply going to close to crystal palace for example let's you land on it.
Or are we talking different asteroids?

you dont even need to go to the entrance. simply going to close to crystal palace for example let's you land on it.
Or are we talking different asteroids?
sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't.

exactly... or if it'll rubber band you to somewhere way back where you have to retrace a bunch of steps, etc.

With this problem. Most of the time it's out of MA control. Interwebs are always going to have ping and latency issues

Ive never came across this issue, if anything the access bubble to foma/cp is super simple - Fly into the blue sphere and automatically lands you, compared with having to line up with a space station entrance.

I see what you are saying though is though if you are experiencing some sort of lag upon approach, I wonder what the issue is causing this for you.

*Buy them a drink first!*

bada-boom-tsss

I'll let myself out.

Back