Was wondering if any mothership could use a small attack fleet to protect from pirate

BigChung

Mature
I can get a fleet of a few people (in quads) to help defend motherships in vulnerable locations at a small cost!But if anyone is planning to transport items by themselves, we can help for a cut of the loot or some ped. I already have ~5 people who can help :)

Hi,

Seen a few of your space thread posts. Love to see new ideas, but those Motherships have insane SI and would be so hard to kill it would be nuts.

Maybe you can look at running some space events or something? Team 1 vs Team 2 etc or something like that?

Keep those ideas coming! :cool:

I think Captain Jack answered this on your other thread best:

"If piracy was a significant threat then this plan could be feasible. But at present there is extremely low pirate activity, and there are enough active ships in space with such massive SI that piracy at current levels represents no threat whatsoever.

Considering the amount of time and effort required to maintain a 24/7 anti piracy coalition, it is far more reasonable to simply pay the VIP rate for a warp (25 PED one way is pretty standard, and can be split by a group).

So the short answer is no for now but not forever."

Space hunting is fun and good luck :)

:wise:

space is a bit boring

Have to agree with you there! Space hunting currently is like using a bc-80 while wearing angel armor in camp Icarus(in the nesting grounds) or like trying to find a mob on dethifiers LA's(for the bigger mobs).

Its in desperate need of some bigger action!

Speaking from what a new player perspective would be:

A shiny new player in their shiny new quad or shooting from a MS gun the first time is quite exciting and the mobs are 'new' to them, as well as it is fun for the first few couple times for sure. I do agree though about being a bit boring after while.

Lets not forget if you like crafting the skills you earn in repairing are wonderful.

:D

Last edited:
Lets not forget if you like crafting the skills you earn in repairing are priceless.

:D

Not exactly, they cost welding wire and Rk5's...so there is a price.
Better off doing the daily craft mission on Monria

Not exactly, they cost welding wire and Rk5's...so there is a price.
Better off doing the daily craft mission on Monria

Hahaha true ..You do go through a lot of them.

Edit to wonderful: Ok, priceless in a sense..not in cost. :laugh:

What does their daily craft mission have? First, I have heard. ( Oops off topic..sorry. I can look it up.)

Last edited:
I can get a fleet of a few people (in quads) to help defend motherships in vulnerable locations at a small cost!But if anyone is planning to transport items by themselves, we can help for a cut of the loot or some ped. I already have ~5 people who can help :)

People not trained in the mechanics of space game play are not going to be worth much in pvp against pirates, even the not so good ones. Take my word for it, killing pirates takes practice and practice takes lots of peds (about 0.40 per shot, 10-15 shots per quad kill IF your a good aim).

Space, and PVP for that matter are complete junk in Entropia. Complete waste of time and peds.

While space and PVP may not bring a sense of enjoyment to some, it does for others. Neither party holds the high ground. The joy of EU is there is room for us all to enjoy our personal preferences.
Decrying others because it is not your preference is therefore unnecessary. If you don't like an aspect of the game then go play the bits you do like, and leave the rest for others to enjoy.

As regards space and learning the ropes, best to join a reputable group in space and then when things (hopefully change as MA promised) you will be ready for it

As regards space and learning the ropes, best to join a reputable group in space and then when things (hopefully change as MA promised) you will be ready for it

:wise:

By far the best option if you want to put yourself into position to stick it to the pirates.

Back