Guess My Return EVENT (Free Guess & Win)

StygMa

Alpha
CWO

No more lvl13 amps event
:yay:

Stream is live: https://www.twitch.tv/ClockWorkOrangeEU
Intro
I wont quit mining, but I want to stop mining with Level 13 amps. So I thought, well lets go out with a bang. :rolleyes:
This is not a humble brag event or something, I just like to do something for the community, and equal chances for everyone. :)

Setup
30 Lvl13 amps (L), p160 finder (L) (probably on FOMA).
20 ped (amp) + 16 ped (finder) so 36 ped total per drop.
(30 amps x 17 uses) 510 drops and 510 x 36 = 18360 tt in total drops.

Whats in it for you?
-2% of the return of this run, goes to the player that guesses my return the closest.
-1% of the return of this run, that comes second closest.

Examples:
If my return = 10k, closest will get 200 (2%) and second one 100 (1%).
If my return = 50k, closest will get 1000 (2%) and second one 500 (1%).

Gambling Option
Furthermore, and here comes the gambling option, if I get 2x times my tt back (36000+).
(And only if that happends) Than I'll give my p160 (L) away to the player that guesses my lowest hit the closest.

(according to wiki this p160 has 1386 drops, so tt will be around 63% after this run)

To make it a bit more interesting, you can only guess one number. So either you go for let's say 15001 return, but the chance that 15001 return will also be my lowest hit isnt very big. Or you could go for something like 150,44, which is way more likely to be my lowest hit, but returnwise thats not very likely. You get the point here ;)

I removed the part that was here, from now on just reply if you want to guess

I'll do this run friday 14th, in the morning and I will stream it (https://www.twitch.tv/stygmm/).

Feel free to ask questions or suggestions etc ;)
Good luck!

Last edited:
My guess is 14,027 = 76,4% return :yay:

My guess is 13035.60 ped = 71% return.

Good Luck

People don't read :duh:

Why this form ?
Why make it simple when you can make it complicated ?
Anyway I don't trust anything coming from Google.

You're going to get an ATH of course, and so a return of about 450%. :clap:

Why this form ?
Why make it simple when you can make it complicated ?
Anyway I don't trust anything coming from Google.

You're going to get an ATH of course, and so a return of about 450%. :clap:

If you want to I can add you manually.

Why did I choose this form? That's because this is a free event, so a lot of people might reply here. For me it's easier to track everyone now. Also if I have a update or people have questions etc, you wont have to scroll through 10 pages of guesses :rolleyes:

My guess its 17500 ped
I will add you manually, but if you read the topic right, it says to submit your guess in the link :)

Small Update

So far I see already a nice amount of guesses. Also some people who go for the lowest return.
Most of the people go either quite below 100% return of quite above it :beerchug:

If you want to I can add you manually.

Also if I have a update or people have questions etc, you wont have to scroll through 10 pages of guesses :rolleyes:

How?

When I click on your link, I can only enter a guess, I cannot see other people's guesses...

How?

When I click on your link, I can only enter a guess, I cannot see other people's guesses...

If you quote the whole thing, I think it makes sense. I choose not to do it here, but use forms so you wont have to scroll through a lot of pages. (I have 30 guesses so far, but could be 200, you get the point :) ).
Also I think its nice to keep a bit of a secret what other people guess.

Why did I choose this form? That's because this is a free event, so a lot of people might reply here. For me it's easier to track everyone now. Also if I have a update or people have questions etc, you wont have to scroll through 10 pages of guesses

Perhaps my English writing isnt so great, but I it seems to me this thread makes clear people don't read really well :rolleyes:

Another Update
I will probably do the run this Friday. I could stream it if anyone wants to see it, otherwise I'll just record it and post an edited version later :wtg:

Have you decided where you going to drop? Guess it will be huge difference if you go FOMA or if you stay at planet.

Have you decided where you going to drop? Guess it will be huge difference if you go FOMA or if you stay at planet.

Most probably on FOMA, but I'm open to suggestions. :yay:
Timewise Ill start either at around 8.00 or 11.00 ingame time. I'd like to go when it's a bit quieter there.

If you quote the whole thing, I think it makes sense. I choose not to do it here, but use forms so you wont have to scroll through a lot of pages. (I have 30 guesses so far, but could be 200, you get the point :) ).
Also I think its nice to keep a bit of a secret what other people guess.

Perhaps my English writing isnt so great, but I it seems to me this thread makes clear people don't read really well :rolleyes:

Another Update
I will probably do the run this Friday. I could stream it if anyone wants to see it, otherwise I'll just record it and post an edited version later :wtg:

With that setup your claims will be shown on Entropialife :D So i think you can run when you want :)

16780 my guess :)

16780 my guess :)

I'll add your guess. :yay:

Good luck to ya.

Thanks!

Okay from now on, I dont mind if people gonna post their guess here.:rolleyes:

I will do this run tomorrow on FOMA, probably in the morning. I will stream it on twitch, I'll put a link up tomorrow. Around 30 guesses so far, so 1/15 chance right now :wtg:

Last edited:
21161.25 PED

(including a hit of 3206 PED lysterium :laugh:)

42570 PED on your lucky "last run"

Best of luck

With such a generous event given to the Readers of this forum, I really think you'll hit something big. Karma :wtg:

That said, Your Return will be 16245.

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”
― George Orwell, 1984

All added, I'll post a list tomorrow of everyones guesses.

Stream will start in 14 hours, (the actual start in 14 hours and 30 min :p )

27897 ped return :thumbup:

Stream is live, https://www.twitch.tv/stygmm/
It will start in ~40minutes. Untill that time you can still post your guesses.

I'll work with my actual TT return. So actual return could be a bit higher than the sum of al the globs/hofs on EntropiaLife. We could have a clear winner right after the run, but I'll keep you updated on that. :dunce:

Stream is live, https://www.twitch.tv/stygmm/
It will start in ~40minutes. Untill that time you can still post your guesses.

I'll work with my actual TT return. So actual return could be a bit higher than the sum of al the globs/hofs on EntropiaLife. We could have a clear winner right after the run, but I'll keep you updated on that. :dunce:

Good luck! Go go go!!

Get those towers and make us proud!! :wtg:

Back