Life Steal

deo

Alpha
Society
TKoC
Deo Deo Ingie
What items ingame have this?

From head, coats, rings and mayhem amps. It really is a game changer.

What I would like to know is what is the max you can have from items.
And can you make a UL setup with max life steal. Something like Christmas Ring 2019 + someother ring + Cloak of Lifesteal + ???
Something to look forward to in the very long run lol

Last edited:
What I would like to know is what is the max you can have from items.
And can you make a UL setup with max life steal. Something like Christmas Ring 2019 + someother ring + Cloak of Lifesteal + ???
Something to look forward to in the very long run lol

Edited in a below post it's 2 categories Items and Action now that I can check in game.

All buffs have limits on items, social and effects. Wordage might be off but it's 3 categories then a Total Max you can achieve from the 3 categories.

Lets say item buff life leech is max 8-10% forget off the top of my head since servers are down.

Once you are max for items. Effects like Mod resto life steal of 1% adds onto that as it is a different category.

This is how people reach 50% run speed which is the Total Max.

25% is the item max, then add in pills, pets etc to reach 50%

Last edited:
All buffs have limits on items, social and effects. Wordage might be off but it's 3 categories then a Total Max you can achieve from the 3 categories.

Lets say item buff life leech is max 8-10% forget off the top of my head since servers are down.

Once you are max for items. Effects like Mod resto life steal of 1% adds onto that as it is a different category.

I think they meant, does lifesteal stack?

Rgds

Ace

I think they meant, does lifesteal stack?

Rgds

Ace

Well yea that is what I was trying to imply they do stack up to a max for each category then each category stacks to a Total max. Perhaps I did a poor job explaining or need more coffee, its early here. :computer:

Well yea that is what I was trying to imply they do stack up to a max for each category then each category stacks to a Total max. Perhaps I did a poor job explaining or need more coffee, its early here. :computer:

Ahhh no worries, i need more coffee too.

Any idea what the max is for stacking lifeseal?

EDIT: you mention 3 categories. I mean, if you have left ring with lifesteal and right ring with lifesteal, will it stack?

Rgds

Ace

Ahhh no worries, i need more coffee too.

Any idea what the max is for stacking lifeseal?

EDIT: you mention 3 categories. I mean, if you have left ring with lifesteal and right ring with lifesteal, will it stack?

Rgds

Ace

Now servers are back up apparently it's only 2 categories Items, Action. So foggy off the top of the head memory I could of sworn it was 3 at one point.

Item Life Steal max is 10%
Action Life Steal max is 15%
Total Max is 20%

So yes you can stack rings, amps or whatever items to reach 10%
Then I assume Mod Resto which is 1% would give you 11% Life steal but not sure as what else is available in game for action life steal.

Now servers are back up apparently it's only 2 categories Items, Action. So foggy off the top of the head memory I could of sworn it was 3 at one point.

Item Life Steal max is 10%
Action Life Steal max is 15%
Total Max is 20%

So yes you can stack rings, amps or whatever items to reach 10%

Brilliant! Thank you for your help!

Rgds

Ace

Great thanx.

But what would be the setup to reach that 10% with UL items?
I was thinking Christmas Ring 2019 (5%) + Christmas Ring 2017/2018 (2%) + Cloak of Lifesteal (1%).
But that's still not 10%. Is there anything else?

so pretty much items i don't want to pay for. though i am thinking about a summer ring for the 1%

Great thanx.

But what would be the setup to reach that 10% with UL items?
I was thinking Christmas Ring 2019 (5%) + Christmas Ring 2017/2018 (2%) + Cloak of Lifesteal (1%).
But that's still not 10%. Is there anything else?

Mayhem amps like this one.

Blades can take attachments with lifesteal also plus an ordinary amp.

Mayhem amps like this one.

Blades can take attachments with lifesteal also plus an ordinary amp.

Yeah I'm aware of the mayhem apms, but they are limited. I was hoping there'd be more UL options.

Back