The condition of a vehicle?

lnj47

Young
Leif lnj47 Jensen
I have a vehicle: LV Lupus 4x4 (L).
I have driven it over a rock and down a deep lake, and now it has 3 wheels and is very, very stoned in any way ... :eyecrazy:
And still, when I check information, the condition af the vehicle is 99,8%.
How can that be?

Your vehicles condition only deteriorates when getting bitten by a mob, or getting shot at.

Damage from jumping off cliffs and hitting brick walls at topspeed is superficial.

The current condition your vehicle is in, can be easily repaired. Go to camp icarus, spawn your vehicle. And ask if someone can repair it. (or buy a repair tool yourself)
You could also not ask anyone, and it may still be repaired.

A vehicle has 2 conditions: TT value and Structural Integrity. Bad driving damages only SI and it can be infinitely fixed with the Vehicle RK-5 (L) repairing tool. Mobs and PVP damage both TT and SI and if your vehicle is (L), once it's out of TT it's permanently broken.

Thank you for your answers. I learn something new every day! :cool:

I think the lupus is one of the vehicles that has movement decay too. So just driving it will slowly deplete the TT value.

I think the lupus is one of the vehicles that has movement decay too. So just driving it will slowly deplete the TT value.

If the lupus is the one coming with the buyable pack, then I think it doesnt have movement decay, the ones that come free as gifts do have movement decay.

Lupus has no movement decay, and now that they removed it from most Rocktropia vehicles, I think the only vehicles with movement decay now are the chopper and the jeep from the Hunt The Thing.

Lupus has no movement decay, and now that they removed it from most Rocktropia vehicles, I think the only vehicles with movement decay now are the chopper and the jeep from the Hunt The Thing.

The Island Girl surfboard which is looted , also has movement decay and should be removed.

Back