PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images

Will we ever see the Behemoth?

Marco said it was ingame, no one ever saw it?
    You used to be able to see it in the museum.

Supposed to be the biggest mob ingame?

You created your account
    2004-12-21.

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    As far as I know, it was never actually ingame except at the museum. Test server or pre-gold maybe, but don't take my word for it. If I remember correctly, it was originally removed (or never released) due to how badly the walking animation worked in hills, making it look really... dumb. I would have to ask the dev team for details though, but not sure anyone would remember anymore (as it'd be over 15 years ago at minimum).
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As far as I know...
    Hey Ludvig, sorry to highjack this thread, but could we get an answer about tiering please ?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...42#post3746142

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    Hey Ludvig, sorry to highjack this thread, but could we get an answer about tiering please ?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...42#post3746142

Thanks.
    You could grab a gun and test yourself and realize that tier rates do make a difference ...

Quote Originally Posted by Taldur View Post
    You could grab a gun and test yourself and realize that tier rates do make a difference ...
    You obviously have no idea what we are talking about here..

Anyway Ludvig just logout so I guess it's a NO.

I understand Behemoth story is more important than broken tiering system.

As far as I know, it was never actually ingame except at the museum. Test server or pre-gold maybe, but don't take my word for it. If I remember correctly, it was originally removed (or never released) due to how badly the walking animation worked in hills, making it look really... dumb. I would have to ask the dev team for details though, but not sure anyone would remember anymore (as it'd be over 15 years ago at minimum).
    All the broken things in the game... and we (you) have time to comment on that which never existed or had any relevance to broken game mechanics.

thanks for the vivid explanation of who gives a crap ... meanwhile... guns still dont tier.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    Thanks for the response! Sadly we don't have the museum anymore, would be cool to have once again! Makes sense that it would have strange movement, maybe the current engine makes it possible tho? I guess it won't be priority, but cool to know it actually existed, even if only on paper/testserver.

You created your account
    2004-12-21.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    PkmX PkmX PkmX
    Society
    Art of Mining
    Images
    Are there even PE-era developers that are still employed by MA? I'm just curious.
    I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII
    Non-depositer since 2006/02/07

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    47 nutrageti hitman
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    You guys do know that he is only allowed to divulge what MA allows? Most of the guys doing PR reveal everything they can when asked...complaining everywhere about the (by now well known) MA communication issues in a thread totally unrelated with that tiering issue will only make the few people talking to us decide to stop talking altogether...

On topic: a clear answer to the asked question is refreshing: the behemoth will not be seen again

Buying Vigilante Foot Guards SGA Edition Male!!! Message me!