Will we ever see the Behemoth?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
behemoth2.jpg

unknow.JPG

Marco said it was ingame, no one ever saw it?
You used to be able to see it in the museum.

Supposed to be the biggest mob ingame?

As far as I know, it was never actually ingame except at the museum. Test server or pre-gold maybe, but don't take my word for it. If I remember correctly, it was originally removed (or never released) due to how badly the walking animation worked in hills, making it look really... dumb. I would have to ask the dev team for details though, but not sure anyone would remember anymore (as it'd be over 15 years ago at minimum).

You could grab a gun and test yourself and realize that tier rates do make a difference ...

:scratch2: You obviously have no idea what we are talking about here.. :confused:

Anyway Ludvig just logout so I guess it's a NO.

I understand Behemoth story is more important than broken tiering system. :tiphat:

As far as I know, it was never actually ingame except at the museum. Test server or pre-gold maybe, but don't take my word for it. If I remember correctly, it was originally removed (or never released) due to how badly the walking animation worked in hills, making it look really... dumb. I would have to ask the dev team for details though, but not sure anyone would remember anymore (as it'd be over 15 years ago at minimum).

All the broken things in the game... and we (you) have time to comment on that which never existed or had any relevance to broken game mechanics.

thanks for the vivid explanation of who gives a crap ... meanwhile... guns still dont tier.

Thanks for the response! Sadly we don't have the museum anymore, would be cool to have once again! Makes sense that it would have strange movement, maybe the current engine makes it possible tho? I guess it won't be priority, but cool to know it actually existed, even if only on paper/testserver.

Are there even PE-era developers that are still employed by MA? I'm just curious.

You guys do know that he is only allowed to divulge what MA allows? Most of the guys doing PR reveal everything they can when asked...complaining everywhere about the (by now well known) MA communication issues in a thread totally unrelated with that tiering issue will only make the few people talking to us decide to stop talking altogether...

On topic: a clear answer to the asked question is refreshing: the behemoth will not be seen again

Back