Everything Down ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Shot 6 or 7 mobs with no loot, I don't mean a no-looter, No window no bing nothing. Tried to file a case but the web site is also down.

My be something between here (AZ USA) and them. Overseas cable or something.

down for me too

Everything down.

I can't TP out, can't access AH or storage. Logged out and can't log back in, client loader with red dot of "All systems are down for maintenance"

Nope down for me too :( How can I cull the robot population if I cant get in game :girl:

Down for me too. Location: Germany :eyecrazy:

Down 2km from MA HO as well ;-)

entropia_down.jpg

Yep, system down.

Right on top of the main Entropia screen where you click Launch, there's a green/red dot that alerts you if the whole system is down. Mouse over and it says down for "maintenance".

Down here as well / Location: Belgium :wtg:

London, here. The client loader is still showing "All systems are down (for maintenance)" at 19:53. Will we need a change of plan for our Saturday night? :(

Down in Canada as well...

Russia here. Also down

Yes .. went down without a warning !!

Behold the end of the world!

Saturday night.. Lot of people.. Server on fire..

So simple but usual, and the sad truth... :rolleyes:

Yup, was getting lag in twin peaks. Tried to relog and couldn't now it's all down.

Perfect, just in time for the Neas event I paid to take part in... Best believe a support case will be coming for a refund on that entry fee. Can't even connect to the game.

At least good to know it's not just my connection.

EU down without advance Warning?

Since when, EU goes down without advance Warning? I have araound 10 Claims to loot, i was in the middle of my Mining Run. that´s very annoying.... :mad:

all down UK
Don't be making me rage quit again MA.... sick of losing money to this !

Omg this is bad mindark

Dont you have a backup plan when one server suddenly brakes down?
Pretty pissed when i had to see a bunch of cornoanterion stalkers deadly injured vanishing and no loot for either me or smilgs.
And those guys shooting at the sandking got it down to 50%. ouch thats alot of peds :(

Cheers mindark!

all works perfect here in sweden.

Dont you have a backup plan when one server suddenly brakes down?
Pretty pissed when i had to see a bunch of cornoanterion stalkers deadly injured vanishing and no loot for either me or smilgs.
And those guys shooting at the sandking got it down to 50%. ouch thats alot of peds :(

Cheers mindark!

This can happen to any online game... It happened to CCP many years ago, they had a hardware failure and EVE Online was down several hours (if I remember, it was during the week-end also).

The only problem I see right now is no communication, but it took a while for CCP to let everyone know what's going on, about an hour I think, on twitter...

This can happen to any online game... It happened to CCP many years ago, they had a hardware failure and EVE Online was down several hours (if I remember, it was during the week-end also).

The only problem I see right now is no communication, but it took a while for CCP to let everyone know what's going on, about an hour I think, on twitter...

it should not happen to an rce where ppl dump in thousands of $/hr.
anyways, thers twitter, facebook, discord.
ahh, the egg :girl:

it should not happen to an rce where ppl dump in thousands of $/hr.
anyways, thers twitter, facebook, discord.
ahh, the egg :girl:

You think EVE spaceships are free?? :laugh:

Cheap MA servers

I dont think im the only one that says this to himself, but at the stage that you roll millions of USD/EUR or other form of curencies and you still have problems with DDos of other sort of problems and closing servers without a warning its so lame.

Grow some ballz guys and stop acting like beginers. We pay for it!

Back