what skill worth to sell

Etopia

Bitchtropian
Society
The Incredibles
ETOPIA
Hello all
I wish to sell my skill , saw cheked auction , and found out that ESI go for 900 to 1000% while skill seems to go for 1000 to 1200% ...
i didnt check much so i am wondering , what are the skill that worth to sell ?

Non-HP BLP/LWT hit and dmg contributing skills are given away sometimes with bonuses so no need to waste time on them. HP related skills have better prices but not great.

Skills that contribute to the Looter professions sell well. Rare medical skills sell OK too although the steady supply seems to cause slowing demands. Tailor and color skills are a bit of hit or miss; you really need to find a focused buyer who probably has a rainbow coming out of its unicorn ass, but when you find it the pot of Gold is near.

Good luck,

/Slupor

Mostly agreed with what's stated above.

Looter skills sell the best. HP skills sell second best. Defense skills sell third best. The rest is generally worth less than the cost to extract.

Mostly agreed with what's stated above.

Looter skills sell the best. HP skills sell second best. Defense skills sell third best. The rest is generally worth less than the cost to extract.

Perhaps that is generally true, however there are exceptions or times when it doesn't really work out that way.

One exception that I know of is Manufacture Armor. That's a skill that you rarely see on the auction, and when you do see it, it usually goes for over 4k% mu. While Athletics was recently seen on auction going for less than 1100%.

I think those Armor Tech gizmos are a boon right now considering the mu on the high-level AP plate BPs you can loot, and how much you could sell the Manufacture Armor skill for.

But shhhhhhhhh.... That's a closely guarded secret :bandit:

Legends

thanks you all for the light up :)

I have tried to give away skills for free, and even doing so, not much went away...waste of time.

Back