Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images

Restoration chip 9

After more than 2 months since the new L restoration chip have been released, the chip 9 (40 lvl SIB) has not yet been discovered.

Any ideas which mob Devs considered worth looting them that clearly lacks interest and hunting these days?

Chip 16 is also missing for the discovery list, but i have alot less interest for.
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    7 and 8 are looted in cyclops depth (mind reaver)
    10 and 11 are looted on araneatrox
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Could be a space mob as it's kinda hard to hang out all day grinding the variety of them.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Inguts Sokolade Spurz
    Society
    House Of Gamers
    Images
    As far as I can tell they drop from ANY mob. For example 10 drop from at least 5 different mobs. I think there is more relation to mob level than actual mob.
    Check out my hunting blog www.sokolade.rocks

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could be a space mob as it's kinda hard to hang out all day grinding the variety of them.
    If so. Locking such a chip in a barely hunted kind of mob is only to push chipping in to max lvl 10 or to maintain the ever going down adj resto markup

Assuming im an average joe when it comes to biotropy skill sitting at around lvl 45 bio, this is still acceptable to have to settle down to the chip below which give about the same overtime heal as adj without the initial 30-40hp boost on click.
    Are the chip 9 and 16 too competitive to their eco UL alternate version adj and imp/mod. In a way that would reduce thier UL markup? Meanwhile they are not yet discovered and the mob pick to drop them seems to be far outta usual grinded mob..
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Cersomon, Hispidus, Tsk Tsk ???

-Saphire of Dark-
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    Hispidus? You can barely find 1 in 10 square km.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    I have tested a bit of tsk tsk highest maturity. L23 to L26 Queen. Will try again later.
    Cersumon is a good guess also. Worth a try
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
    If so. Locking such a chip in a barely hunted kind of mob is only to push chipping in to max lvl 10 or to maintain the ever going down adj resto markup

Are the chip 9 and 16 too competitive to their eco UL alternate version adj and imp/mod. In a way that would reduce thier UL markup? Meanwhile they are not yet discovered and the mob pick to drop them seems to be far outta usual grinded mob..

I think there's a floor on how low the adj will go, don't forget it requires 5k TT worth of mats. The only reason people let them go for less is because of the bonus chip that you can sell to offset the costs.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    I think there's a floor on how low the adj will go, don't forget it requires 5k TT worth of mats. The only reason people let them go for less is because of the bonus chip that you can sell to offset the costs.
    My point is that most people who owned an adj resto atleast would be atleast in the 40-50 biotropic range. Exactly where the chip 9 lays. My concern being: Is this chip not droping on purpose to prevent owner of adj resto to sell their chip for a L competitive version. Ofc the eco is much better on the UL version but the L chip do the damn job on the field.
    To compare the 8 restoration chip already matches the adj resto heal per seconds. 9 would be like an enhanced adj resto actually.

This divine chip is only attractive for a person wishing to do the mission.
    On the market. The adj resto suffers the same rule for everything else. Supply & Demand. I see adj resto going for under 4k currently with new chips being on the market weekly. Buyers do not care it cost this or that to make. While seller probably never did the mission and will likely sell at a few hundred loss. New ages markup
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast