Selling: Thorifoid Berserker Mace, FEN Edition

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Looks like some interest in FEN sales, since MA appear to have finished dropping the event last year.

I sell this mace, its pretty awesome to be honest, it will last a full hour in event instances (without damage enhancers).

500 ped full TT per run, plus whatever amp you throw on it.

Super eco 79.8 even better than a ModMerc (which is why I bought it to begin with), and its SIB, meaning around level 40+ you're maxed on hit ability and damage ability (even better than a mod mod which needs level 100+)

I've got too much going on in RL to throw the budget and turnrover at it, it probably needs.

Compared to other FEN weapons and the prices being asked, I'm offering a great deal. Damn it's cheaper than some rings.

I'll take 16K which I think is a fanstastic price. I won't go lower I'd rather keep it and let it collect dust. Nor am I making any profit on it either (breakeven sale, after tier one cost).

If you run this weapon you're up there with the best of them, not far off a unique reapers blade with the eco.

Come and get it.

Rick

ps: I know mean machine is looking for one, I've sent him a PM.

Sale pending.

Thanks

Rick.

Gratz on sale Rick. I would have bought it myself except i just needed it for 2-3 weeks and rental i knew would not be an option.

Hi Rick

Offering you 9 k peds

EPIC :laugh:

Well at one point it dident sell for +12 :rolleyes:

Hi Rick

Offering you 9 k peds

Smiles.

Gratz on sale Rick. I would have bought it myself except i just needed it for 2-3 weeks and rental i knew would not be an option.

EPIC :laugh:

Hey Div. Yeah sorry I'm not keen to loan or rent it.

maybe they meant 19k and mis-typed or maybe i have too much faith in humanity :laugh:

Smiles

Well at one point it dident sell for +12 :rolleyes:

It's normal EU sales stuff. If a top uber owns it, it's worth 50k. If anyone else owns it, its worth nothing :)

I have an agreed sales price at 16.5k. I'm giving the guy time to liquidate. Great deal considering a recent sale.

Still up there in eco ratings, with some of the best weapons in game.

Rick.

The Mace is now sold. Good luck to the new owner.

Rick.

Back