Question: Latest ME drop of any value?

pechunter

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Lamia Majora Pechunter
What and when is the latest confirmed mentor edition item that wasent a pair of Hunter gloves or worse?, is it worth bothering anymore? :scratch2:

Awhile back I had a disciple graduate, I didn't get Hunter Gloves. I got **drumroll** a hunter harness! After about 100 graduates or so I should have a full set! :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Plenty of new items implemented the past years but none seem to have made its way to ME edition. Seems no other planets jumped on the ME train with like a piron ME or something.

Best i have had was Corrosive III ME few years ago. Nothing lately due to ignoring and declining disciples since it is worthless.

The skill pill is worse imho.

It might have some value under other circumstances, but giving it to a mentor is an insult to common sense. It's like saying "you've been too responsive to your disciples' questions and issues, now get your head down and grind some".

My 2 latest "rewards" was a skill pill and a pair of hunter gloves. Friend got a Whip like 5yrs ago

The skill pill is worse imho.
I agree, it's mockery. I've got one of those and like 10 gloves...

is it worth bothering anymore? :scratch2:

IMO absolutely.
Not for the sake of the reward, but for the sake of the game, since you want it to keep on going. You pass some info along while you do what you were doing anyway so why not help yourself, the game and a new player. Yeah I think it's worth it.

Another game element that MA instituted and then left aside with minimal development. See apartments, malls, land plots, etc.

If MA was on the ball they would add attribute tokens to the mentor rewards. This would replace the loss of tokens in the codex.

IMO absolutely.
Not for the sake of the reward, but for the sake of the game, since you want it to keep on going. You pass some info along while you do what you were doing anyway so why not help yourself, the game and a new player. Yeah I think it's worth it.

As long as you're someone who actually understands the game, yes. Unfortunately some of the most prolific mentors are clueless.

As long as you're someone who actually understands the game, yes. Unfortunately some of the most prolific mentors are clueless.

Agreed. But it's up to each individual in the end, a curious mind can see past the bullshit of lootius, perception and what goes under the hood while a bored newcomer, with the glass already full, won't amount to anything even with all the right info. If you think about it, there are 10+ yo (active or semi active) players that are still clueless.
Regardless, we have to try, right? ;)

Back