Captain Jack's Modified FEN FAP Service

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
When I started playing Entropia Universe back in '06 I got my start as a fapper using a trusty Vivo T1. Thanks to the generosity of some players willing to humor me, I was able to make a go of it and earn enough in tips to upgrade to the common FAPs of the day (FAP 50 and FAP 80) and continue the service. I had always dreamed of owning a Mod FAP, and offering my services to hunters at the highest level mobs. Fast forward over a decade, and my play style is a little different. I've come a long way from my non depositor days, but I'm still a support role player at heart. I've recently upgraded to the Modified FAP FEN Edition, and wish to now offer my services publicly.

FAP is currently tier 1 and will be running enhanced for a 189 max heal.

mod_fap_fen_t1.jpg

With the use of my FAP service and sufficient collateral, you may also have access to some of my toys which may make it easier for you to hunt some of the bigger mobs. Toys will be available on and off depending on whether or not they are out on loan.

Some toys which may be available:

Modified Restoration Chip
Divine Intervention Chip
ArMatrix BP-70 Perfected, Tier 2
Master Guards Spiked Club, Tier 7
Marber Tango Tier 7
DetPil 2000 SGA Rocket Launcher Tier 6

Feel free to drop me a line if you're interested in using my services.

Very respectfully,

Captain Jack

P.S.

A few notes.

1. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with or without giving reason.
2. My services are provided during periods of availability of my own choosing. I do not get up in the middle of the night to perform healing services, and I may or may not terminate a hunt of my own to perform services.
3. Pro bono: I reserve the right to retain any stackable loot generated by my decay and looter skills during pro bono services. In the unlikely event that I loot a non-stackable item these will be split at a mutually agreed upon rate, intended to favor the highest PED contributor to the loot instance in which the item was generated (typically the hunter).
4. I retain the right to terminate service at any time. In the event that an hourly compensation model was previously agreed to, the hunter will be charged only for the number of minutes of service performed.

Last edited:
When I started playing Entropia Universe back in '06 I got my start as a fapper using a trusty Vivo T1. Thanks to the generosity of some players willing to humor me, I was able to make a go of it and earn enough in tips to upgrade to the common FAPs of the day (FAP 50 and FAP 80) and continue the service. I had always dreamed of owning a Mod FAP, and offering my services to hunters at the highest level mobs. Fast forward over a decade, and my play style is a little different. I've come a long way from my non depositor days, but I'm still a support role player at heart. I've recently upgraded to the Modified FAP FEN Edition, and wish to now offer my services publicly.

FAP is currently tier 1 and will be running enhanced for a 189 max heal.

Amazing FAP service, always on his game and knows the game and mechanics extremely well.

I would recommend his services for any scenario you may need, but you will probably want to hide the rum ;).

Amazing FAP service, always on his game and knows the game and mechanics extremely well.

I would recommend his services for any scenario you may need, but you will probably want to hide the rum ;).

Thanks for the review mate, it's always a pleasure! :shots:

Awesome Healer!!!!!!!

Always a pleasure when this guy is healing!

Genuine good guy, knows the game and it's mechanics well and always keeps you alive!
Even when you a noob like me XD

If your looking for a great healer this is the guy!
:wtg::smoke::cool:

Back