PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Prowler
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Per Strakkan Kollebolle
    Society
    Relics
    Images

Tiergains (L) finder

Hi !
    Cant find info about why the tiergain on my Terra 8 (L) is only increasing with 0,01 instead of 0,10 ? Currently I will have no chance of getting it to even tier 3 before its dead. Is this some new system and you now need tierincrease rates well below 400-500 ? My first 3 on this finder are 32, 70, 22.

Regards
    Strakkan

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Lukas 4ealien Czech rep
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Hey Strakkan this is feature of 17.0 release.

New Features

Enhancers inserted into (L)imited items will now break much less often.
    100% of the Trade Terminal value of enhancers is now returned in the form of Shrapnel when an enhancer breaks.
    Increasing the Tier Level of an item during the Tier Upgrade process is no longer dependent on the Tier Upgrader profession. All tiering attempts will now automatically succeed.
    100% of the Trade Terminal value of the ingredients required to increase the Tier Level of an item is now always returned, in the form of Shrapnel (none of the required ingredients are returned).
    A second decimal place has been added to item Tier Levels. All existing items have had a 9 added in the second decimal place. For example, an item that had a Tier Level of 3.9 will now have a Tier Level of 3.99.!
    It is no longer necessary to drag items from inventory to the Tier Upgrade interface. Items from your avatar's Inventory as well as from an open Storage Terminal will automatically be used in the Tier Upgrade interface. Items in storage containers, vehicle inventories, etc. will however not be used.
    It is now possible to increase the Tier Level of an item in storage.
    Destructible environmental items now provide loot in the form of Shrapnel. Destructible explosive items that cause damage to nearby creatures transfer their loot to the damaged creatures.
    The current Trade Terminal value of attached attachments is now displayed in the base item’s tooltip info.
    For better visibility, common warning messages are now displayed in the middle of the screen rather than in the chat window.
    It is now possible to “protect” equippable items and attachments, preventing them from being traded, dropped, placed on auction, exchanged with NPCs, or sold to the Trade Terminal. To protect an item, toggle “Protect Item” icon in the Item Info panel. Items that are protected will show a “P” on the item icon status bar.
    It is now possible to attach and remove attachments and enhancers to/from items without unequipping the base item.
    The name of equipped weapons and tools with a condition below 10% is now displayed in yellow text in the dashboard.
    The currently viewing avatar’s name is highlighted in orange text when viewing scoreboards.
    Added Buy orders to the Entropia Exchange (previously “Share Center”). Buy orders always match the lowest available price first. Buy orders will match older Sell orders first if there are multiple Sell orders with the same price. Buy orders can match qualifying Sell orders regardless of remaining Sell order quantity.
    Added market history graphs to the Entropia Exchange
    Added a Transactions tab to the Entropia Exchange -> Holdings view that displays a history of share transactions and revenue payouts. Double click on the company name to view history.
    Account Created 2004-07-31

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Per Strakkan Kollebolle
    Society
    Relics
    Images
    Thanks for that answer. So the understanding is that MA slowed tierprocess down so its now impossible to get a (L) item up to even tier 5 ? But instead you get TT value back on enhancers that cant be put in because the item wil not tier up so I can put in a enhancer ?

Quote Originally Posted by strakkan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for that answer. So the understanding is that MA slowed tierprocess down so its now impossible to get a (L) item up to even tier 5 ? But instead you get TT value back on enhancers that cant be put in because the item wil not tier up so I can put in a enhancer ?
    Catch 22 has always been one of MA's favourite games

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    I think the idea was to make high tier UL items worth more by slowing down the rate of tiering...

Unfortunately, this mechanic also affects (L) items
    Complete Armor Guide <--- Find out everything there is to know about Armor
    My Armor Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop
    Check out my blog: Legends' Hunting Blog!

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Per Strakkan Kollebolle
    Society
    Relics
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    I think the idea was to make high tier UL items worth more by slowing down the rate of tiering...

Unfortunately, this mechanic also affects (L) items
    Yeah. No use buying a expensive Terra 8 that never finds Redulite unless it can be tiered

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Hi !
    Cant find info about why the tiergain on my Terra 8 (L) is only increasing with 0,01 instead of 0,10 ? Currently I will have no chance of getting it to even tier 3 before its dead. Is this some new system and you now need tierincrease rates well below 400-500 ? My first 3 on this finder are 32, 70, 22.

Regards
    Strakkan
    That is because MA fucked up the tier increase rate.
    It's a bloody bug which is not being addressed.

It became impossible to tier up L items.
    I had a full tt rifle with all tier rates over 1K but could not get it above tier 5 which is nonsense.

So save your (L) gear with high tier rating until after it will be fixed.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Per Strakkan Kollebolle
    Society
    Relics
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    That is because MA fucked up the tier increase rate.
    It's a bloody bug which is not being addressed.

It became impossible to tier up L items.
    I had a full tt rifle with all tier rates over 1K but could not get it above tier 5 which is nonsense.

So save your (L) gear with high tier rating until after it will be fixed.
    Thats great info ! Thx !!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dave Ace Flyster
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Thats great info ! Thx !!

Still here Strakken??

My god you must have god like skills in mining now?

(just being nosy, i remember you from the good old days!)

Rgds

Ace
    2nd published novel: 'The Shadow Grounds'
    1st published novel: 'The Eyes of the Devil'
    Book 3 - Working Title 'The Meeting of Worlds' - 25%
    Book 4 - Sci-Fi Book - No title yet - 10%

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Tiers are hosed,

That said, I have 2 tm8 for sale with 3 digit tiers on em at a fair price, one at my shop on RT and one on ark auction.

High tiers are now higher % on (L) for this reason in the future. You need 3 digit tiers + to see it move anymore.

UL finders will likely rise as well, I re-bought a t10 f-106 for this very reason. Though I would also argue that redulite can easily be found at lower depth in other areas. In fact if you really dive deep with multiple finders in an area, you will find all kinds of ores you never would thought have existed there. In some cases despite being the same approximate depth, different finders can show quite different results on composition.
    Last edited by forgo; 02-20-2020 at 16:28.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - for sale! 7800 start bid
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast