PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Just a loser, bye
    Last edited by ImUp2Mischief; 02-23-2020 at 23:02.
    You have no chance, unless you take one.
    When the fun stops, STOP!!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Ace Skywalker
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ImUp2Mischief View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Taken from the other redulite thread, ludvig read just before the red rain
    Anyone have a link to this other redulite thread?

Just a loser, bye
    Last edited by ImUp2Mischief; 02-23-2020 at 23:03.
    You have no chance, unless you take one.
    When the fun stops, STOP!!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Fanan Head Shot
    Globals still droping.

Soon it will be another tt food resource. Imagine the face of some traders when they log in later tonight.

This would be bad even if this was a game without real cash involved. Imagine if anyone have inside info. How much money they did the very first minutes the cap was removed, imagine... with orders still at 500%. hahah I fucking love this game!

At least call it a event and make all the community know at the very same time.

This is not the way to grow confidence, just saying!

Everyone has the same chances my ass!
    Hunting in Calypso since: 03-Jan-2008

Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    Actually, level 13 are not selling as you might think, 13's at lowest can sit for days
    It was just a picture to say that people were literally rushing into the Redulite areas with big amps.
    But anyway, during the rush, the big crafters were crafting L13s like crazy.

Either they just figured that they would sell out very quickly because of the rush.

Or most likely, they simply took advantage of the sudden fall of the MU on Redulite, knowing that this rush would last only a short time.

Either (and it's the suspicious side of me that makes me think of this one ), they were working in "cooperation" with some miners, who were selling them the Redulite directly, and by the same way trying to make the rush as much prolific as possible. (by using Redulite, and thus tilting the balance of Redulite total amount ingame).

In fact, it's probably a little bit of all three of those reasons at once.
    Last edited by ~ Cirrus ~; 02-21-2020 at 16:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    It could be a combination of intentional and fuckup.

Recall the crafting event (last year I think) when the reward was a 3-click loaded whip BP and the support dude gave that guy a full 100-click by mistake.

MA 1: We need to increase Redulite supply, go ahead and turn the dial up by 0.35.

MA 2: Got it boss, turned the dial up by 350.
    I believe exactly the same thing.

And even I sincerely hope that it's not completely intentional, and that it's not the way MA solves rarity problems...

It's crazy, that one person finds in a few hours 15KPED TT of a resource that is supposed to be one of the rarest.
    They will just wait a few days or a few weeks for the MU to go back up to its normal rate, and that will make them get 60KPED only whith MU.

So indeed for me it seems very unlikely that the game itself is creating this sudden change.
    Rarity is regulated in the game code, probably part of the code that can be adjusted on the fly (no need for server restart), so it seems obvious to me that someone must have interacted.

Unless it was some kind of bug that created it.

Anyway, I highly doubt it was totaly intentional.
    And even if it was, I don't want to believe it, or it would further reduce my trust in MA..

Or maybe they just need to up the turnover for players as it is too low to generate enough revenue. Because on February i didn't get even 1 tt profit run, HOF list says a lot too. Might be a lot of withdrawals or turnover drop after MM.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jo Johaoninho90 jo
    Images

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    hahaha

You can support me with Bitcoin 1FnJDnAQnbErK46nQgvxwP3wvj9th9uJWN

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    PkmX PkmX PkmX
    Society
    Art of Mining
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DevoteD View Post
    Or maybe they just need to up the turnover for players as it is too low to generate enough revenue. Because on February i didn't get even 1 tt profit run, HOF list says a lot too. Might be a lot of withdrawals or turnover drop after MM.
    With this wave system, you may as well just set up an alert on EntropiaLife when Redulite starts globaling and go do something else when there is nothing happening, like the crowd of miners gathering at Shinook right now probably waiting for the next wave to start. This is basically the equivalent of ubers only logging in to play during events, and I don't think this is a sustainable business model.
    I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII
    Non-depositer since 2006/02/07

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    Actually, level 13 are not selling as you might think, 13's at lowest can sit for days.
    last 24h i estimate around 180-200k tt level 13 amps sold (at some point were 70k tt only on auction system)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast