PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Could be that someone who had been hording thousands $ worth of redulite went inactive (or was banned) and their account has lapsed past the 1 year mark without login and therefore triggered an auto TT or something of items.

All that redulite going back into the system at once, and with how MA's system disperses the new items, this doesn't surprise me that it happened. Problem is and always will be that a few benefit from things like this happening. MA should have put it back in gradually over time so as not to trigger this frenzy where those who happen to not be online during the short window lose out (like always).

So grats to those few that spammed the global chat and boards.... and hopefully MA learns from this (not getting my hopes up on that).

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    PkmX PkmX PkmX
    Society
    Art of Mining
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could be that someone who had been hording thousands $ worth of redulite went inactive (or was banned) and their account has lapsed past the 1 year mark without login and therefore triggered an auto TT or something of items.

All that redulite going back into the system at once, and with how MA's system disperses the new items, this doesn't surprise me that it happened. Problem is and always will be that a few benefit from things like this happening. MA should have put it back in gradually over time so as not to trigger this frenzy where those who happen to not be online during the short window lose out (like always).

So grats to those few that spammed the global chat and boards.... and hopefully MA learns from this (not getting my hopes up on that).
    Has this auto TT on inactivity thing ever happened to anyone? I know many people and myself have gone inactive for years and came back and still have all the items.

AFAIK MA has always messed with the drop rate of Redulite for years, sometimes you could only find very few small claims here and there, and then for some hours you could easily global or even HoF on it. This happens to a lot of other resources, for example, some days ago Ares Head was completely gone from the system and replaced with Henren for a couple of hours, from an area which traditionally gave about 50% Ares and 10% Henren.

With that said, this kind of big wave of drop system sucks. If MA wants to introduce more Redulite into the system, they could just double or triple the hit rate and let the market adjusts itself, not this open the flood gates for 6 hours and nothing afterwards system we have. But of course it could just be me being salty since I was at work while all the fun was happening.
    I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII
    Non-depositer since 2006/02/07

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    KrupT KrupT RaveR
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmX View Post
    Has this auto TT on inactivity thing ever happened to anyone? I know many people and myself have gone inactive for years and came back and still have all the items.

AFAIK MA has always messed with the drop rate of Redulite for years, sometimes you could only find very few small claims here and there, and then for some hours you could easily global or even HoF on it. This happens to a lot of other resources, for example, some days ago Ares Head was completely gone from the system and replaced with Henren for a couple of hours, from an area which traditionally gave about 50% Ares and 10% Henren.

With that said, this kind of big wave of drop system sucks. If MA wants to introduce more Redulite into the system, they could just double or triple the hit rate and let the market adjusts itself, not this open the flood gates for 6 hours and nothing afterwards system we have. But of course it could just be me being salty since I was at work while all the fun was happening.

Tbh I don't think there is any reason to be salty right now considering the market has crashed. I was shocked to see it spammed in game. But thinking about it and watching the market value plummet. It's fine. Just wait for the markets to even out and then go for it. Otherwise look for other valuable and profitable matt's. From 400-500 down to 140 is massive drop. So as someone who also missed out the wave. Don't let it bother you 👍

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    I didn't miss the wave but I got 44 NRF in a row with level 13 at the correct depth! Big loss.
    Nice....

You created your account
    2004-12-21.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    PkmX PkmX PkmX
    Society
    Art of Mining
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by K_rupT View Post
    Tbh I don't think there is any reason to be salty right now considering the market has crashed. I was shocked to see it spammed in game. But thinking about it and watching the market value plummet. It's fine. Just wait for the markets to even out and then go for it. Otherwise look for other valuable and profitable matt's. From 400-500 down to 140 is massive drop. So as someone who also missed out the wave. Don't let it bother you ��
    Well true, in retrospect most people will constantly make more profit per hour working than doing any activities in-game. Still, even if the market crashed, I think most of those miners are just going to hoard these Redulite until the MU slowly climbs back, even slowly selling this stock at 200% would still be quite profitable. It's those who hoarded Redulite before the crash are going to be the ones who are going to be really salty now.
    I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII
    Non-depositer since 2006/02/07

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    TheRock
    Society
    Pain Incoming
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post

No... It was meant to be like this. MA dont have control of their own algo. Kinda noobish. It simply reached the cap where no more redu was left, so it rained. Say around 100k TT were pumped in 1 day.

This happened before and will happen gain... 2012-2014 i think last time it happened.

See you again on the next spamming day in 5 years

Next up is pyrite, yummi

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    Must have been fun in respective areas By the looks of tracker, it does have these ubers once every few months. I guess it remains to be seen how is in future. You don't need to swirl on it, if you have sensibly in excess of 1-2% finds of it and it stays this way, then it is the new ignisium, but with way less usage. We'll see. (and no, Ff, it cannot be EP4)

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I think it is good when rare minerals are over 500% MU is a good thing just saying. So one would hope that rare ore stays very high MU 300+ % Hope it becomes rare again and goes back up to 500%

Now if we can get in hunting outputs to go back over 200% and stuff there to go back up to where it should be that would be great. There should be more caps in place to have more items over 200%
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    I think it is good when rare minerals are over 500% MU is a good thing just saying. So one would hope that rare ore stays very high MU 300+ % Hope it becomes rare again and goes back up to 500%

Now if we can get in hunting outputs to go back over 200% and stuff there to go back up to where it should be that would be great. There should be more caps in place to have more items over 200%
    There's no point having stuff at 500% if you only loot 0.10pec per day. Markup needs to be created by demand not by restrictions.

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    Balancing is not concerned with "fairness", equality, rewarding good guys, punishing bad guys. or your Che t-shirt.

Balancing is concerned primarily with distributing the server load. It's not happy when you all congregate on ~3.5 servers.

MA couldn't make you disperse by capping redulite or throwing lyst at you, so they're trying the opposite approach. If it fails, too, they'll try something else, e.g. add redu to more areas.

Disclosure: I went 100% enmat two months ago.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast