Redulite...the new EP4?

Fforest

Dominant
Society
Project -X-
Travis Fforest Cutter
Staggered by the volume of Redulite globals streaming past in chat tonight.

When a 500% MU ore takes over from EP4 on the screen, you have to wonder if you missed the memo :)

Ff

It looks like MA made a mistake concerning Redulite. :confused:
It is spamming chat.

Crafters barely have time to craft L13 amps before they sell... :rolleyes:

Today will be remembered as the Redulite Rush day. :yay:

And tomorrow Redulite will be TT food.

Something is definitely up... massive amounts of globals and hofs today from redulite. Wonder what this means for mining in general the next little while..........

redulite.jpg

Have just looked at entropialife.
Talk about global spam.
Very interesting indeed.
:eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Something is definitely up... massive amounts of globals and hofs today from redulite. Wonder what this means for mining in general the next little while..........

Half an hour later, its still happening.
How curious...

wheres the redulite? :eyecrazy:

Bring on the cheap lr and lp 80s!

Have just looked at entropialife.
Talk about global spam.
Very interesting indeed.
:eyecrazy:

Does this mean that all of a sudden Redulite is being found all over, or all these globalling miners congregating in the areas only where it is traditionally found?
Or is it all hush-hush?
:)

Does this mean that all of a sudden Redulite is being found all over, or all these globalling miners congregating in the areas only where it is traditionally found?
Or is it all hush-hush?

As far as I know it spawn in same area were it used to, and at same depth.

But it seems that suddenly something went wrong whith cap/rarity on it, so it drop like it's Lyst.

As far as I know it spawn in same area were it used to, and at same depth.

But it seems that suddenly something went wrong whith cap/rarity on it, so it drop like it's Lyst.

Buggy code then and not an intentional tweak?
Wouldn't be the first time ;)

Buggy code then and not an intentional tweak?
Wouldn't be the first time ;)

Well it's just an assumption.
But to me it seems way too much for it to be an intentional tweak.

Unless MA decided that Redulite would now become the new Lyst for high depth.. :confused:

Well it's just an assumption.
But to me it seems way too much for it to be an intentional tweak.

Unless MA decided that Redulite would now become the new Lyst for high depth.. :confused:

Unless it's part of a bigger plan for mining overall.
Who the hell knows?
:confused:

Or is it all hush-hush?

It's just in it's normal areas, just much more common right now.

It's just in it's normal areas, just much more common right now.

Thanks mate,
Has anything like this happened before?
(I have been away from EU for many years and have only recently returned. I've never seen anything like this).

Thanks mate,
Has anything like this happened before?
(I have been away from EU for many years and have only recently returned. I've never seen anything like this).

At least in terms of mining, I've heard plenty of players that have been around longer than me saying this has never happened before.

At least in terms of mining, I've heard plenty of players that have been around longer than me saying this has never happened before.

wasn't there one time someone got a bunch of sweat in a mining return or something weird like that... or then there was that time that someone got the entire planet in their mining return and somehow crashed the whole blasted game...

It's obviously intentional, we would've had a server restart already if this was not supposed to happen.

I think MA has just fired the first warning shot to hoarders and market manipulators. Redulite went from over 500% to less than 200% mu overnight and I'm sure this exactly the result intended.

Like Captain said, Opals next please.

this has to be most stupid thread of the year

It's obviously intentional, we would've had a server restart already if this was not supposed to happen.

It's currently 5am there. No one would be in to restart a server yet if that were the case.

I'm willing to bet MA pulls back, but makes redulite fairly more common than it used to be since it would encourage more higher level amping (i.e., more peds cycled). That would also make redulite less of just a treat for us miners, and possibly more of a staple even if it fell to 130% where it would still be profitable.

I`ve also noticed an upswing in UL mindforce chips, looted my self one to.

this has to be most stupid thread of the year

Why ? :confused:

Oh and gratz for what you achieved in few hours so far. :wtg:

All for Redulite:

All Time Highest Number of Globals
whith 135 globals, of which 134 weekly so I guess today.
2nd All Time Highest Total Loots with 15503 PED, of which 15101 PED weekly so I guess today.

Very impressive! :cheer:

And dont u worry if this was a unintentional thing from MA they will find a way to get it back from u :laugh:

wasn't there one time someone got a bunch of sweat in a mining return or something weird like that... or then there was that time that someone got the entire planet in their mining return and somehow crashed the whole blasted game...

Someone picked up the ground and crashed the server, long time ago.

Bit crazy though, redulite is a rare, deep ore used to craft just a handful of high level items. There's no reason it shouldn't be at high mu or somewhat scarce (certainly wasnt unfindable at all), it gave miners something to aim for and none of the items it was used for were so rare they were unobtainable nor do i expect crafters to pass the savings down to the users.

Opals on the other hand have no way to be farmed other than random luck in crafting hofs, horded by people who neither loot them or use them to the point where quite a large portion of the playerbase are unable to do something they would like to in game simply because its either not possible or price jacked past the point of reality. So bit confused why MA decided to do this instead of focus on that but guess it keeps everyone on their toes which is fun. Opal horders, we comin for you :sniper:

The redulite rush seems to have stopped now.
What next?

Back