Redulite...the new EP4?

Was me starting the thread where I asked about current problems tiering items as they only increase 0,01 on each tierhit. I was assuming that my problems finding for example Redulite lately had something to do with me starting on a new Terra 8 that only has reached tier 1 after 150 TT has been used on its value. Perhaps its needed to have real good depth to find Redulite now ?
But holy shit was I wrong there, as only a few hours later Redulite starts to global and hof enmasse ! And this after a MA employe has been said to read that thread ? What does that tell us ? Im not gonna jump to any conclusions as it wont do any good . Game is run by MA and has been since start. They dont reveal if mistakes has been done or if its a natural part of their system that theese things happen ( But nothing like this has ever happened before right ? ).
Its for sure a " coinsidence" with the Redurush and thread on forums. Not even able to put a odds on it :laugh:.

I managed to get a few hundred peds of Redu out of this " event" myself as my Terra 8 magically started to work as intended :silly2:.
But some players obviously had more luck with tens of thousands of peds of redu now in storages.

This will in future be known as ….ahh the Redu :eyecrazy:

Was me starting the thread where I asked about current problems tiering items as they only increase 0,01 on each tierhit. I was assuming that my problems finding for example Redulite lately had something to do with me starting on a new Terra 8 that only has reached tier 1 after 150 TT has been used on its value. Perhaps its needed to have real good depth to find Redulite now ?
But holy shit was I wrong there, as only a few hours later Redulite starts to global and hof enmasse ! And this after a MA employe has been said to read that thread ? What does that tell us ? Im not gonna jump to any conclusions as it wont do any good . Game is run by MA and has been since start. They dont reveal if mistakes has been done or if its a natural part of their system that theese things happen ( But nothing like this has ever happened before right ? ).
Its for sure a " coinsidence" with the Redurush and thread on forums. Not even able to put a odds on it :laugh:.

I managed to get a few hundred peds of Redu out of this " event" myself as my Terra 8 magically started to work as intended :silly2:.
But some players obviously had more luck with tens of thousands of peds of redu now in storages.

This will in future be known as ….ahh the Redu :eyecrazy:

It did happen before, can't recall the timeframe though. For sure that one was not as big as this one.

They dont reveal if mistakes has been done or if its a natural part of their system that theese things happen ( But nothing like this has ever happened before right ? ).

Mistake or not, this also seems to be a net benefit across the board. The only people that could really complain are those who were hoarding redulite and lost on MU. Otherwise miners actually get more regular access to redulite at still good MU (find rate/MU ratio should be better than before unless MU crashes well below 130%). Crafters can craft more, and people are more willing to buy higher end items due to decreased MU. MA then gets more turnover.

It still remains to be seen what changes happen in the next week or so with find rates or MU, but I still can't understand those saying MA ruined the game or mining with this. Yes MU was really high on redulite before, but it was so difficult to get even as a decent miner at the right depth that the MU really didn't mean much at the time. This looks like one of those cases where looking for a theoretical 130% MU resource can be worth more than searching out the 500% MU one.

Mistake or not, this also seems to be a net benefit across the board. The only people that could really complain are those who were hoarding redulite and lost on MU. Otherwise miners actually get more regular access to redulite at still good MU (find rate/MU ratio should be better than before unless MU crashes well below 130%). Crafters can craft more, and people are more willing to buy higher end items due to decreased MU. MA then gets more turnover.

It still remains to be seen what changes happen in the next week or so with find rates or MU, but I still can't understand those saying MA ruined the game or mining with this. Yes MU was really high on redulite before, but it was so difficult to get even as a decent miner at the right depth that the MU really didn't mean much at the time. This looks like one of those cases where looking for a theoretical 130% MU resource can be worth more than searching out the 500% MU one.

If you happend to be online for this very short window of opportunity im sure it could be great but personally I prefer a system more stable and a system that uses tools made for the job and not just cheer luck ?

Agreed with Strakkan on this last quote.

IMO It must be some sort of test.

They must be wondering if a "better" hitrate for rare resources will increase activity.

Or it is just a joke, someone did change redulite finds from total lootpool from 1% to 10%. SO NOW WE ARE WONDERING.

Smart people..

I don't understand is this not considered a bug or exploit? I mean seriously almost 700 redulite globals in 2 days?!?

the best thing is that MA doesnt even say anything cos if this is a bug then everyone going level 13s on redu is basically exploiting which could end up in a ban.

I agree. This is GOOD. I applaud what MindArk is doing here.

And I would go so far as to say, it's planned and there is intent and goal in mind here. I wouldn't be surprised at all if MindArk has a target MU in mind for Redulite, and will just keep dropping it until that target MU is reached.

Think about it, Redu started dropping I think right around quitting time on Thursday in Sweden. Then it stopped dropping Friday morning, only to start again a bit later. And now it has stopped dropping about 7 hours ago, which coincides with 5pm in Sweden. They are turning it 'on' and 'off' on purpose, and there is plenty of reasons we can speculate on.

130% might be a bit low, and I don't really have any experience with crafting or using the items that Redulite is needed for to say what the right MU for it should be, but right now on auction I think it's still over 300%, so that's probably still too high.

I'd say, chances are, Monday morning Redulite will be turned 'on' again. All you hoarders beware.

If I had stockpiles of Redulite in storage, I'd get rid of it over the week-end, just saying...

Hogglo Ranch Teleporter @ 18051, 59336

Redulite
Kanerium
Ignisium
Erdorium
Belkar
Gold
Copper

Solis
Magerian
Garcen
Melchi
Root Acid
Ferrum Nuts

I don't understand is this not considered a bug or exploit? I mean seriously almost 700 redulite globals in 2 days?!?

Obviously it was unintentional, and therefore it could easily be considered an exploit.

But the problem is that we all know that MA always chose the same option: to remain silent. (if we don't talk about it, nothing happened :rolleyes:)

Which in my humble opinion is the worst option, because even though there will always be some people naive enough to believe these kind of thing was intentional, most players are not fooled.

This, every time it happens, only reinforces people's feelings of unfairness about the game.
And it only lowers the level of trust that people have in MA a little bit more each time. :(

Everybody makes mistakes, nobody's perfect.
But what makes a difference is how you deal with your mistakes, and first of all, whether or not you take responsibility for them. :wise:

The person who benefited the most from this "Redulite Rush", got about 25kPED TT in a few hours. (15k with glob, 10k with non-glob)
That's potentially $10,000 worth of MU.

The impression I have with this game is that for quite some time now, the only way to hit the jackpot is to count on a blunder from MA. :woot:

This person even took the effort to say that this thread is "stupid" from the beginning...
And to create another thread just to say that the "Redulite Event" was laggy. :laugh:
All this, of course, to protect himself, by pretending he wasn't aware that the "event" was unintentional.

All this reminds me of an ATM on the street, which suddenly would spit all its bills on the sidewalk for no reason, on which of course a lot of people would rush.
And there would still be people saying "I thought it was intentional, I thought it was an event"... :rolleyes:

So again, I think it would be more beneficial for MA to take on this kind of thing.
And even if they feel, that the mistake is theirs, and so they don't have to make up for it in any way with the people who benefited from it, that's okay.
But at least, if they don't leave the community in doubt as they do, it would be much better for building trust.

They did it for the Combobulator BP story, when they gave a 100-click BP to somebody instead of a 3-click BP.
Why did they do it then ?
Simply because there was physical evidence, the rules concerning the 3-click BP having been posted on the forum before.
So they couldn't deny it, they had no choice but to assume.

Now I really think they should assume every mistake they make, and not leave the community in the dark, ever.
Because again, most people are not fooled. :scratch:

I say all of this out of a concern for trust and fairness for the game and the community.
Because this "event" doesn't affect me personally as a player.
I'm not even a miner.

Last edited:
It's perfectly obvious to anyone who has a good knowledge of the game, and understands how it works. :)

Stating more unproven facts doesn't validate your first statement. Defamation doesn't cover up your lack of arguments.

It's perfectly reasonable for MA to adjust ressource availability right now, especially if you consider what Redulite is ucsed for. Your calculations assume that the MU stays where it is, which it will most certainly not due to the increased availability.

Stating more unproven facts doesn't validate your first statement. Defamation doesn't cover up your lack of arguments.

It's perfectly reasonable for MA to adjust ressource availability right now, especially if you consider what Redulite is ucsed for. Your calculations assume that the MU stays where it is, which it will most certainly not due to the increased availability.

Either you have no idea what you're talking about, or maybe you were mining Redu yourself yesterday ?

Dropping as many Redu in a few hours as there are usually in a whole year, has nothing to do with "adjusting resource availability". :rolleyes:
Please think twice before you say anything stupid.

As far as the MU is concerned, try to figure out who got a lot of Redu yesterday, and who's selling at auction right now...
It's certainly not the same people, since most of them are not as dumb as some, and are going to wait for the MU to come back to its usual rate to sell.

I don't even know why I have to waste my time explaining such obvious things.. It's a bore..

happy

Me sister and Brother (all legal 3 separate accounts with ID etc past withdrawals) did GOOD on this event this has been best money making event since old days so thank much :girl::):yay::yay::yay:

Me sister and Brother (all legal 3 separate accounts with ID etc past withdrawals) did GOOD on this event this has been best money making event since old days so thank much :girl::):yay::yay::yay:

state of entropia universe in a nutshell :dunce:
gratz to you and your sis/bros.

Back