EntropiaInvest All Or Nothing February SPECIAL

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Greetings Entropians,

Firstly, allow me to thank all the hunters and miners for taking interest in our ROULETTE EVENT.

As a few of you have mentioned that you would like something exciting to happen, here's what I have come up with.

NEXT 3 HOFS'S ABOVE 500 PED (IN HUNTING) OR 1000 PED (IN MINING) WILL GET 500 PEDS EACH AS REWARD.

Terms and Conditions

1. Registration for this event is Mandatory. Also registering for this event invalidates any registration or benefits hereon for our ROULETTE EVENT. The points you got there will still count till today but not after registering for this event. Please be clear on this.

2. The land Areas Included in the Offer are : Medusa Head - Ayida Island, Medusa Head - Naga Island and Medusa Head - Enyo Island.

3. This event will start as of the posting of this thread and end 23:59 of 29th Feb, 2020.

4. Any Hof's before registering on this thread will be invalidated.

Winners

1. Congratulations to : Grale Gurra Pilsner killed a creature (Scipulor Old Alpha) with a value of 513 PED at Medusa's Head - Ayida Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

2. Congratulations to : Grale Gurra Pilsner killed a creature (Scipulor Stalker) with a value of 684 PED at Medusa's Head - Ayida Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

Last edited:
register me to ;)

Register Karlos Gringo Gringos

Please sign me up:

Jabez JAG Groove

Register me, if im not already in :)
Deux Pelleman Ex

Norian Norian Xx

Last edited:
Register me thanks
Michael23 JK Park

register me...Bobby Skankinbob Deluxe

register me to ;)

Signing up :)

Register Karlos Gringo Gringos

Please sign me up:

Jabez JAG Groove

Register me, if im not already in :)
Deux Pelleman Ex

Register Captain Jack Daniels

Register me thanks
Michael23 JK Park

Register Me - Bael

All registered! Good luck Hitting those 500+ Hofs! I've seen some of you hit 3x all in just a few days before :D

Score Sheet is up! Feb 22, 2020

Registering myself as well now for this event.

Divinity Deth Undefined

Please register
Grale Gurra Pilsner

Thx

Kara RavenJade Summerwind :)

Congratulations to : Grale Gurra Pilsner killed a creature (Scipulor Old Alpha) with a value of 513 PED at Medusa's Head - Ayida Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

Two more to go, lets see who the lucky looters are.

Ingame Reg : Ole-Andre Ole1234 Bratberg

Register Maria Tsunade Magdalena

Congratulations to : Grale Gurra Pilsner killed a creature (Scipulor Stalker) with a value of 684 PED at Medusa's Head - Ayida Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

1,000 peds won by Gurra so far. Can he get a hat trick? Will someone else grab the last 500 ped Bonus?

Last 500 to be won. Last 2 days of the event. HAPPY HOFFING :yay:

LUCKY dpatc3 PATCHY

Register me please, Bob beechbum da'mon

Thanks!

Back