Finding the ED-5 Grade 1 Fragments

lnj47

Young
Leif lnj47 Jensen
I'm at Port Atlantis doing The Enigma Keys.
I'm supposed to find what is called the ED-5 Grade 1 Fragments.
As I understand it, I shall mine and shoot Berycleds and Caudatergus.
I have mined a million times and I have shot a million cute beasts - and I have found no fragments at all. :eyecrazy:
Am I doing this wrong?

I'm at Port Atlantis doing The Enigma Keys.
I'm supposed to find what is called the ED-5 Grade 1 Fragments.
As I understand it, I shall mine and shoot Berycleds and Caudatergus.
I have mined a million times and I have shot a million cute beasts - and I have found no fragments at all. :eyecrazy:
Am I doing this wrong?

There are 3 stages subdivided into 8 fragments for The Enigma Keys mission.

Each stage of 8 will have 4 possible missions for you to do. You need to read the description to find out which one you have been asked to do. Of the 4 there will be 3 hunting and 1 mining given to you randomly. There will be a minimum 1 hour between being given the mission and being allowed to do the next one.

If you have been asked to do a mining task and you are shooting 100s of berycled you wont complete the mission. ;)

Go back to Karona and she will probably remind you what you were asked to do.

Hope this helps!

Be careful to use armor when speaking to those affected by the karona virus

There are 3 stages subdivided into 8 fragments for The Enigma Keys mission.

Each stage of 8 will have 4 possible missions for you to do. You need to read the description to find out which one you have been asked to do. Of the 4 there will be 3 hunting and 1 mining given to you randomly. There will be a minimum 1 hour between being given the mission and being allowed to do the next one.

If you have been asked to do a mining task and you are shooting 100s of berycled you wont complete the mission. ;)

Go back to Karona and she will probably remind you what you were asked to do.

Hope this helps!

Thamk you :)

Back