Help: HELP!! How do you send PM to chat?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Ok this is what I want.
Private msg (friends): To private chat channel
Private msg (others): to private channel

What actually happens?? EVERY PM i receive/sent is double!!
chat_bug.jpg

If i have settings set to show flashing indicator or open private chat window this will work just fine.
BUT when I have private chat on it STILL sends them to chat (both send and received msgs).

So.. I just want all my pms in chat, not double. What do I do?
Also a few times/day i am a [unknown avatar]
unknown.jpg

What's up with that? How do I fix it ?

ALSO! I can disable private chat in main window but I can't tick/untick "friends" and "other".

I still can't figure this out, and I was a unknown avatar again today :(

It would appear to be some server connection issue.

Unknown Avatar is usually a placeholder before the info loads, and double messages is a frequent problem everywhere (like Twitch chat) where connection and server issues are present.

I suggest reaching out to support for more advise on how to deal with it. Probably a combination of EU servers struggling lately combined with possibly bad internet your side.

Ok this is what I want.
Private msg (friends): To private chat channel
Private msg (others): to private channel

What actually happens?? EVERY PM i receive/sent is double!!
chat_bug.jpg

If i have settings set to show flashing indicator or open private chat window this will work just fine.
BUT when I have private chat on it STILL sends them to chat (both send and received msgs).

So.. I just want all my pms in chat, not double. What do I do?
Also a few times/day i am a [unknown avatar]
unknown.jpg

What's up with that? How do I fix it ?

ALSO! I can disable private chat in main window but I can't tick/untick "friends" and "other".

Did you have the PM window to that specific person open? If you didn't it might be that... I would also like to et this fixed and it seemed to me it was the only way to make it stop was by opening the specific PM window.

Back