FYI: Gottenborg, we have a problem!

My BP-40 normally reaches tier 1 within the first hour or so of use.
What items precisely of yours are tiering poorly?

Basicly every (L) item with a high TIR number is fucked... MA said this was a bug a long time ago lol

have also asked , no response , so i wont use any L items , or even play much till it is fixed, pointless when an important mechanic in the game is non existant

17.0 release notes
"The effect of “Tier increase rates” is currently not working as intended with the tiering changes."

Easy fix would be to make it possible that items can increase more than 0,01 per use?

even if it would be terribly programmed (which most likely it is knowing MA...) it would take less than 5 minutes to fix this.

My BP-40 normally reaches tier 1 within the first hour or so of use.
What items precisely of yours are tiering poorly?

don't be a fool.
Tiering is bugged.
ALL items tier poorly!

So they do nothing out of cenvenience or lazyness or just dont give a shit? :scratch2:

"Or"? More like "and".
I guess all 3 of the mentioned reasons apply here :tongue2:

MA doesn't give a shit and they're to lazy to fix it and it's convenient for them to keep it this way.

"Or"? More like "and".
I guess all 3 of the mentioned reasons apply here :tongue2:

MA doesn't give a shit and they're to lazy too fix it and it's convenient for them to keep it this way.
Here, I've fixed your mistake for you in true MA style. (highlighting a 4th trait they have!). Shall we make an 'and' list?

I guess I go through waves of sarcasm :lolup: I know you know I'm not taking a dig.

There inibility too git nything write us trully apawling... is it gonna be one of those days again?! sigh :wtg: (misused emoticon for my new motto "grind the day" - can anyone tell me what the Romans would have said for grind? Then I can have 'Grinde diem'... :eyecrazy:

There inibility too git nything write us trully apawling... is it gonna be one of those days again?! sigh :wtg: (misused emoticon for my new motto "grind the day" - can anyone tell me what the Romans would have said for grind? Then I can have 'Grinde diem'... :eyecrazy:

Mole, but that would be quite ambiguous.

The best I can come up is Ama molitionem cotidianam ("love/embrace the daily grinding"). By the way, in Medieval Latin molitio was occasionally used to mean (especially routine) "task".

Mole, but that would be quite ambiguous.

The best I can come up is Ama molitionem cotidianam ("love/embrace the daily grinding"). By the way, in Medieval Latin molitio was occasionally used to mean (especially routine) "task".

lol - great, thank you! Maybe the Romans didn't know what sort of 'Mole' was being done either...
Anyway, hopefully the declinations are not Mole, MA, meh!
Please get this fixed, MA - you are driving some of us nuts here.

Everyone assumes that MA doesn't give a shit or that it is in some way more profitable for them to keep things as they are. Most forget the more obvious probability that they have no idea how to fix it.

Fix this before Easter Mayhem please !

Fix this before Easter Mayhem please !

Or better yet. When MA announce they are aware it doesn't work, to revert back to old tiering or fix it that day

Last edited:
Everyone assumes that MA doesn't give a shit or that it is in some way more profitable for them to keep things as they are. Most forget the more obvious probability that they have no idea how to fix it.

So, you dare to claim that MA are incapable bastards? :confused:

:tongue2:

Sorry to bring logic into the discussion, I realize that it's generally unwelcome on PCF; but have y'all considered that MA, like literally every software company, prioritizes their defects in their backlog and they have not yet made it to this one?

Sorry to bring logic into the discussion, I realize that it's generally unwelcome on PCF; but have y'all considered that MA, like literally every software company, prioritizes their defects in their backlog and they have not yet made it to this one?

lol, good try.

We all know that MA doesnt act like every other software company.
They rather wait till we all forgot about it. That's the easiest way to solve problems!

lol, good try.

We all know that MA doesnt act like every other software company.
They rather wait till we all forgot about it. That's the easiest way to solve problems!

Isnt there a thread that was created listing all the forgotten bugs , promises , projects etc somewhere , i feel like this will be like Taming , Land Plots , Space , virtual presidency , do i keep going , all till like you said , we forget about it and live with it

This thread needs some positivity! But that’s hard to find in this games current environment. Yea it sucks, yea MA needs to fix it. They need to fix a bunch of stuff. First and foremost is their ability to have productive communication with US - their revenue source.

It’s a real simple model, stop giving them $$ (as a community whole) and watch how they respond. I bet after 2 weeks of no deposits we start to get answers. But hey.. the status quo works right?! If we want to matter, then we need to matter.

Edit* Not trying to entice revolt, but truly something needs to change to improve communication. It is literally the root of 99% of our frustrations in this game IMO.

Last edited:
The devs are working on a complete overhaul of the item tier gain probability formula, which will be released in a patch shortly after the upcoming VU.

The devs are working on a complete overhaul of the item tier gain probability formula, which will be released in a patch shortly after the upcoming VU.

As always, thanks for the response.
However, you do realise that you wrote "item tier gain probability formula" and "complete overhaul of"? Maybe it is more complex than it should be, but surely the relationship is with the number each item has for its relevant tier. It's just one little formula in a sea of formulas (linear, or non-linear). I can easily understand that (L) and unlimited items should respond differently to a particular value, but how hard can it be? You make it sound like a monumental task...

If you in fact mean "whole tier gain system", then ok. There's the notifications that maybe should not be every 0.01 gain for tiers one and two, there's the possible question of tiering mats required (but that formula IS complicated I believe..), tier breakage rates and maybe more.

Either way, why plan to introduce this into a patch after a vu? Surely that is crazy!? Is the dev team of the opinion that the system may be doubly not working after the next vu because of other changes and bugs that will inevitably come, so they'd rather change the tier stuff after they know the new problems? Whatever you have up your sleeves for the next vu, I hope the cynical people will not be realising that there was 'method in your madness' that some people have taken advantage of ... again.

Last edited:
I am happy to see communication! At least we can confirm they are working on it, have a timeline, and we can expect some sort of result. Thank you for responding.

I am happy to see communication! At least we can confirm they are working on it, have a timeline, and we can expect some sort of result. Thank you for responding.

Same here.

I guess we're not asking for much after all.
Just to be kept informed, and to know where we stand, what we can (or can't) expect.. :wtg:

Same here.

I guess we're not asking for much after all.
Just to be kept informed, and to know where we stand, what we can (or can't) expect.. :wtg:

Indeed. Tbh, that’s all I really care about.

Back