Tieringbug

strakkan

Prowler
Society
Relics
Per Strakkan Kollebolle
Hello !
When will the bug that destroyed tiering of (L) items get fixed ?

The devs are working on a complete overhaul of the item tier gain probability formula, which will be released in a patch shortly after the upcoming VU.

Wondering the same. Used an entire M83 Predator, CDF with P20 extender over the last week and it only got to tier 1.67 by the time it broke.

Would love to get an answer before Easter Mayhem. Not holding my breath though... :grumble:

And right after I submit a wild Ludvig appears. Here's to hoping!

Hello Forum what happening. ty for the reply ludvig, Also now your here, can you tell the developers to take out the annoying sound every time you upgrade weapon/item by 0.01 tier that would be great yea :coffee:

Hello Forum what happening. ty for the reply ludvig, Also now your here, can you tell the developers to take out the annoying sound every time you upgrade weapon/item by 0.01 tier that would be great yea :coffee:

I think they have something they need to fix before that.

Appreciate the feedback Ludvig!

I think they have something they need to fix before that.

I think you mean:

This person cannot be a disciple

I think you mean:

bwahahahahahahaha so nasty!!!

The devs are working on a complete overhaul of the item tier gain probability formula, which will be released in a patch shortly after the upcoming VU.

81DSU%2B6CCrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

:laugh:

Hi and thanks for the fast answer !
No matter how fast the team fix this atleast you did a great job here Ludvig !:yay:

Regards
Strakkan

very diplomatic answer.
"shortly" can be 5 years on the MA calendar.

After they fixed all the newly created bugs first.
But, as faithfull entropia believers we have unlimited faith! It shall come!

Please fix it!

Quite many updates has past since.

Guys stay positive, atleast a VU is cming =)

Any more news in regards to this?

Back