Do you think the makeup system should be improved?

Do you think the makeup system should be improved?

• Yes

Votes: 45 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters

Txuri

Provider
Society
WISDOM SONS
Gran Txuri Txuri
Make up its a very cool action you can do on EU to make your avatar unique, but the system its now very bad, maybe MA can do something to improve it and take it again on market.
What do you think about it?

Make up session its loosing all his actions, now its impossible to do Works like this:

Do you want we can do make up again? we need missing actions in make up session!

please, vote here! we need your opinión. :)

please, vote here! we need your opinión. :)

bane_mask.gif

I'm not a big fan of facemasks generally, but I am impressed with the work involved to create them. :yup:

Out of yes or no, of course my pick is yes!

Currently it's implemented as face makeup, and that of course should stay/have its functionality restored.

But the real kicker is that Mind Ark's game has an actual system for user drawing/painting, and it's robust enough to create those amazing masks you've linked already. What's being created is a typical square texture that just happens to end up mapped to the face, but could really be put on just about anything, provided it was modeled/UVd with texture continuity in mind.

This system already has hooks for taking items, which already slots into loot, skills, and thus the overall economy... there's so much potential here and there's not a whole lot else out there like it!

totally agree...

Make up its a very cool action you can do on EU to make your avatar unique, but the system its now very bad, maybe MA can do something to improve it and take it again on market.
What do you think about it?

...that reinforces the attachment between the user and his avatar.

Out of yes or no, of course my pick is yes!

But the real kicker is that Mind Ark's game has an actual system for user drawing/painting, and it's robust enough to create those amazing masks you've linked already.

This is the problem friend, those masks I've linked were created before MA deleted some necessary actions from makeup session, then now We canno't créate anything like this with the current system. What we are calling for, it is just Mind Ark reestablish the old actions or new ones to make we able to continue creating make ups like those I linked...

We cannot do it for now with the current make up system.

I wait for a year wondering MA do something about it, but seems take care about makeup its not on their plans. This is the reason why I started this poll, wondering get enought YES votes to call Mind Ark attention.

TY :)

This is made with new system we have now, but it was a pain to do with the zooming we have now.

Those other mask are made with old make up system.

The difference between what you did before and what you do now without zooming talks for itself. Anyway at least you have managed to create a mask with the current system... Not me.

bump, vote here please! we need attetnion from MA!

bump, please vote! ty :)

bump, vote please

bump that poll

Please MindArk, give the artists their brushes and their paintbrush back… protect what is the real artistic profession where no ig skills are involved…

Good luck with poll

Please MindArk, give the artists their brushes and their paintbrush back… protect what is the real artistic profession where no ig skills are involved…

Good luck with poll

Ty! we need a lot of participation on this poll!

i only voted NO because i'm still butthurt over my lost goldglitter effects and i'm pretty sure mindark will break it again, after they've fixed it.

of course i'd love to see the makeup system improved, and never ever become broken again until eternity...

...but that's my wishful thinking, ikr! :D

Back