Suggestion: return pet costs...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
If it's not added in already, which I suspect it is not, add in costs of training pets to return on cycled peds in loot return algorithm when pet is spawned at same time that mob is aggroed similar to cost for armor, fap, etc.

Do likewise for all other professions too... for instance if someone is crafting during an invasion and mob is ignoring the turrets but crafter is still taking armor damage, etc. take that in to consideration in crafting loot, etc. If miner is hunting in highly aggro area and taking tons of armor decay but is not shooting return armor costs in mining loot, etc.

If i am mining near high aggro shared loot mob i can just die and heal whatever i want and next day i find shrapnels in my inventory sometimes i am still mining and i get swirly cause the mob which killed me got killed ... no issue there and if the mob is not shared i have to torret the mob to get the shrapnels its like 80% of my armor decay.

Back to the main question cost of pet ? don't you get skills while training it ? after it reaches certain level it also gives buffs so what are you asking ?

This could also be done for refining, because when the refiner decays you don't even get skills for it, those peds just disappear into thin air.

Back