Karma's Advertising Agency

XkarmaX

Hatchling
Hey there!

Do you own a shop? Are you tired of advertising in trade chat? Do you just want people to come to your store with out all the boring trade chat spam? Wish you could advertise your store while you are offline? Then i have a solution for you!

Here is how my service works. Once you hire me i will constantly advertise what ever you want in trade chat. If you have a store and want more people to go there then place an ad with me and i will post it on a daily basis at all hours of the day. Even when you are offline i am still there advertising what ever you want to sell for customers to show up and buy your goods.

I play over 18+ hours every day and can post in a manner that won't mess with the normal flow of things in trade chat.

Here is how much such a service will run ya.
I charge per day Fee to advertise what ever msg you want me too.

Flat rate Fee of 5ped per day. If you own multiple store and need multiple different ads it will be an additional 2p per ad.*Prices may change in the future*

Event Advertising: 5p per day

Land Advertisement: 5p per day

You pay in advance for how ever x many of days you would like my Advertising to run with a max of 7 days. After the X amount of days is up you are free to hire me again if you so wish to do so.

In the event you want to change the advertising msg after you have made the payment there is a 1p fee per change.:ahh:

Thanks for reading and hope to make you lots of Ped in the future.

PM me on the forums or make a post in my thread if you would like to purchase some live Advertising.

In game name Karma Kimiko Chi

Last edited:
So you don't sleep much? 18+ hours per day does not leave much room for doing anything else....

Back