What are the differences between "(CLDs) Deeds" and "Shares"

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
I don't mean deeds to a mothership or house. I mean Calypso Land Deeds (and others) and The Crystal Palace shares.

Are shares not tradeable in-game? Is it just another system for players to generate revenue similar to the Land Deed system?

Shares are the new system, you don't own "physical" deeds and all the operations are performed through the exchange - it's in the right click menu on your pedcard.

Shares are the new system, you don't own "physical" deeds and all the operations are performed through the exchange - it's in the right click menu on your pedcard.

I like that concept. I wonder if MA will move old CLDs to the new system. Thank you. :beerchug:

I wonder if MA will move old CLDs to the new system. Thank you. :beerchug:

They couldn't.
CLD's are still actual "land deeds".
They yet have to claim land before they become CLD(X)'s.
:rolleyes:

The difference is the deeds are tradable on the auction and all the auction tools fee's and whatever apply. As Well as Person to person trading...

The Shares have their own system and can not be dingled around by auctioneering tools. or person to person trading.

Invest in both types of item. but Deeds are always going to be more easy to sell. Due to the order system.

Shares i mean if you place them low enough i am sure you can sell em quick. but honestly i would buy and hold those.

The difference is the deeds are tradable on the auction and all the auction tools fee's and whatever apply. As Well as Person to person trading...

The Shares have their own system and can not be dingled around by auctioneering tools. or person to person trading.

Invest in both types of item. but Deeds are always going to be more easy to sell. Due to the order system.

Shares i mean if you place them low enough i am sure you can sell em quick. but honestly i would buy and hold those.

:wise:

Those are some very good points. Person to Person trading of deeds beats paying fees :yup:

Back