Suggestion: Azzah's opinion on the state of the game

SirAzzah

Old Alpha
Society
Payn-Inc.
Sir Azzah Neu
state_of_the_game.jpg

I think I have seen that answer from MA before. It feels like a generic copy and paste response, and it does not adres any of the things you mentioned. Apart from the PVP things as I don't dabble in that, I agree some things certainly need to be changed.

I totaly agree with you azzah. The game i love the most and which I will always return to, keeps letting me down. I was so excited about land plots I even tricked my own commonsense to believe this could be something good. Mindark has no direction no goals no backbone when it come to delivering promised content only give me money is The feeling I get when it comes to Mindark. they sold of 70% of EU/Calypso already trough CLD and crystal palace so not much left to sell.

Empty Rhetoric from people who do not play the game or have any idea what you are talking about. In there minds u should S the F up and keep shooting. Who the hell do you think you are asking for better gameplay and Content they told they would deliver. How Dare you!!!

Last edited:
I've been around for over 15 years and the one thing I've learned is that MA isn't making the game you want to play or that I want to play. They are making the game they want to develop.

I'm convinced that there is a roadmap somewhere in MA offices but development is slow and they rarely double back and enhance or 'fix' poorly implemented game elements.

I'd like to see a bug fixing team announced. A team announced for enhancing current elements (space, malls and land plots, event balancing, etc), a team announced for new player retention, etc.

But MA has never been good at this stuff. Not good at communication. Not good at bug fixing. Etc.

So all we can do is either play the game as it is and guess at what's next in development or play another game.

i think there is so much noone left working at ma office that even support case are answered by bots :D
i 100% agree azzah's support case, but they will probably only notice the premium shit :D

A lot of valid points there Azzah, to play devils advocate :vampire: I would like to say that finally moving us from DirectX 9 to DirectX 11 and trying to standardise mission structure (Codex) shows they do take on feedback from us and make improvements to Entropia.

They did alter the timeline from 1 month to 1 year for Iron mission removal following player feedback.

We all have a list of things we would like to see implemented / altered but as has been said MA appear to have their own 'things to do' list and keep it closely guarded until its almost ready to be deployed.

Just have to wait for the next Version Update to see if my own 'pet peeve' can be dealt with.
;)

We are still getting very little communication from MA even after they promised to get better :scratch2:

I agree 200%, although I don't try land grab at all so don't have much to add on that one. I do however have the same experience of depositing large amounts of cash and having an avatar worth less than when I started. Although that overall could be understandable, the cost of said losses are too high to make continuing just sound like an insane decision to anyone that was looking in from the outside.
The new CEO came and I already made a post about where the heck did the communication go. This is the SAME pattern they have done in this game for years and years. Get all hyped up about something - say they are going to do this or that and then just disappear for months.
Honestly the only hope I continue to have is MA sells the game to someone competent and actually invested in it.. not sitting around getting fat and rich on it.

Well said. I fully agree with all points, though I'd also want to add a $5/month subscription option just to get more of the lower level people contributing on a regular basis.

I was wondering if MA is done fiddeling with the system and now fine tuning it so they can concentrate on more than just introducing more mechanics of system but working on more suggested issues or bugs or content.

I do love the codex and such :)

I would even be glad to pay a subscription as Captain Jack mentioned of $5 a month just to remove the alts and just keep serious focus on game and better loots .. :)

Just my thoughts and hopes for the game :wtg:

I was wondering if MA is done fiddeling with the system and now fine tuning it so they can concentrate on more than just introducing more mechanics of system but working on more suggested issues or bugs or content.

I do love the codex and such :)

I would even be glad to pay a subscription as Captain Jack mentioned of $5 a month just to remove the alts and just keep serious focus on game and better loots .. :)

Just my thoughts and hopes for the game :wtg:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Thorns Rose again.

Agreed, 100 percent. There is so much that is new (for me, here) - please, less new stuff and more of the fine tuning or fixing of what is here now :)

Agreed, 100 percent. There is so much that is new (for me, here) - please, less new stuff and more of the fine tuning or fixing of what is here now :)

^^ this.

On another note, I see the balancing of Mayhem categories still actively punishes leveling up. gg lol

I agree with Azzah completely. Lag at LG is unbearable and costs us so many more peds in missed shots. I think it also drives so many away that would actually want to participate. The issue with medistims is also incredibly annoying and i wish MA would just remove them from the game alltogether (as i just don't see a great point for them to compete with healing/service healers anyways). I also would not mind paying a tiered monthly fee if it held some advantages liek this. There are far too many using alternate accounts and this shit is getting old and driving many of the smaller players away from the game and competition. Thanks for the post.

Revised: I Can understand medi's for hunting. Perhaps i was a bit overboard. Please remove them from PVP! :D

Last edited:
Thats the only thing i dislike about entropia atm, they can't handle 50-100 players on a server without you feeling the lag.

I agree with Azzah completely. Lag at LG is unbearable and costs us so many more peds in missed shots. I think it also drives so many away that would actually want to participate. The issue with medistims is also incredibly annoying and i wish MA would just remove them from the game alltogether (as i just don't see a great point for them to compete with healing/service healers anyways). I also would not mind paying a tiered monthly fee if it held some advantages liek this. There are far too many using alternate accounts and this shit is getting old and driving many of the smaller players away from the game and competition. Thanks for the post.

Revised: I Can understand medi's for hunting. Perhaps i was a bit overboard. Please remove them from PVP! :D

The only way medi stims are viable imo are for the defense events during mayhems. So since they’ve taken those events away why not just remove medi stims completely.:wise:

Well said. I fully agree with all points, though I'd also want to add a $5/month subscription option just to get more of the lower level people contributing on a regular basis.

$5 / month would be cool. Certain crafters would have to pay 50+ bucks a month lol
However, I think a lot of players are drawn to entropia with the potential to make real money without depositing, so there would always have to be a free option.

not to mention that lag on pvp gives unpunished aimbotters an even bigger advantage.

Last LG I was getting killed by people who were invisible and did not appear on radar. :scratch2:

this game is advertised too heavily at a free to play game to go down that slippery slope...

We already removed the monthly fee on keeping estates open. Decay costs on armor was made to go bye bye. Costs to enter planets was removed (although I wish they'd remove the cost to exit them too)... Wish they'd also do away with that decay on clothes every time you change them thing next... really annoying for L clothes. Also wish they'd update the cost to upload Participant Content since it's still set at 1990s era dialup type prices...

Mindark makes its money off of auction fees, decay, etc. They don't more monthly fees.

this game is advertised too heavily at a free to play game to go down that slippery slope...

New times, new measures. Subscription means a steady Income for MA, and more turnover on ingame boxes. To make it more tempting than just depo as normal, put in a monthly Draw for keys to subscribers, say 20x Subscription cost. (so, one Draw per sub Level)

No one was suggesting a not free to play game. But rather just an option for monthly subscription including more storage space and auction slots.

3 GB update. We got better looking foliage and lootable BPs. Maybe next time we can see some useful changes?
BUMP

Suggestion. If you want to play W.O.W. go play it. Dont try make other games the same. Free to play, will never change on this platform.

Entropia has become more like WoW every year. They added quests like WoW. You can buy loot boxes just like WoW. Free to play trial like WoW that restricts progress.

Etc.

You can buy loot boxes just like WoW.

first, the key is to buy the keys ofc, not the boxes.

second, maybe not if you're a swede.

ad absurdum?

I don't mind monthly fee for features that are possible to pay ingame also, but that
have a discount when payed IRL.
Imo MA needs way higher income than what they have today so they can increase
amount of people in dev team, so this option could help out some.

BUMP for improvement :)

Back