Azzah's opinion on the state of the game

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Lizzy Demon Storm
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I think I have seen that answer from MA before. It feels like a generic copy and paste response, and it does not adres any of the things you mentioned. Apart from the PVP things as I don't dabble in that, I agree some things certainly need to be changed.

Guardian
    Dan XDanDunnX Dunn
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Images
    I totaly agree with you azzah. The game i love the most and which I will always return to, keeps letting me down. I was so excited about land plots I even tricked my own commonsense to believe this could be something good. Mindark has no direction no goals no backbone when it come to delivering promised content only give me money is The feeling I get when it comes to Mindark. they sold of 70% of EU/Calypso already trough CLD and crystal palace so not much left to sell.

Empty Rhetoric from people who do not play the game or have any idea what you are talking about. In there minds u should S the F up and keep shooting. Who the hell do you think you are asking for better gameplay and Content they told they would deliver. How Dare you!!!
    Last edited by XDanDunnX; 02-29-2020 at 16:33.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Hiro Protagonist
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've been around for over 15 years and the one thing I've learned is that MA isn't making the game you want to play or that I want to play. They are making the game they want to develop.

I'm convinced that there is a roadmap somewhere in MA offices but development is slow and they rarely double back and enhance or 'fix' poorly implemented game elements.

I'd like to see a bug fixing team announced. A team announced for enhancing current elements (space, malls and land plots, event balancing, etc), a team announced for new player retention, etc.

But MA has never been good at this stuff. Not good at communication. Not good at bug fixing. Etc.

So all we can do is either play the game as it is and guess at what's next in development or play another game.

Elite
    Helene Helena Fra
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    i think there is so much noone left working at ma office that even support case are answered by bots
    i 100% agree azzah's support case, but they will probably only notice the premium shit

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A lot of valid points there Azzah, to play devils advocate I would like to say that finally moving us from DirectX 9 to DirectX 11 and trying to standardise mission structure (Codex) shows they do take on feedback from us and make improvements to Entropia.

They did alter the timeline from 1 month to 1 year for Iron mission removal following player feedback.

We all have a list of things we would like to see implemented / altered but as has been said MA appear to have their own 'things to do' list and keep it closely guarded until its almost ready to be deployed.

Just have to wait for the next Version Update to see if my own 'pet peeve' can be dealt with.

Stalker
    BB BB Punisher
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    We are still getting very little communication from MA even after they promised to get better

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I agree 200%, although I don't try land grab at all so don't have much to add on that one. I do however have the same experience of depositing large amounts of cash and having an avatar worth less than when I started. Although that overall could be understandable, the cost of said losses are too high to make continuing just sound like an insane decision to anyone that was looking in from the outside.
    The new CEO came and I already made a post about where the heck did the communication go. This is the SAME pattern they have done in this game for years and years. Get all hyped up about something - say they are going to do this or that and then just disappear for months.
    Honestly the only hope I continue to have is MA sells the game to someone competent and actually invested in it.. not sitting around getting fat and rich on it.

Well said. I fully agree with all points, though I'd also want to add a $5/month subscription option just to get more of the lower level people contributing on a regular basis.

Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    I was wondering if MA is done fiddeling with the system and now fine tuning it so they can concentrate on more than just introducing more mechanics of system but working on more suggested issues or bugs or content.

I do love the codex and such

I would even be glad to pay a subscription as Captain Jack mentioned of $5 a month just to remove the alts and just keep serious focus on game and better loots ..

Just my thoughts and hopes for the game

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast