Selling: 2nd Highest Efficiency Weapon Ingame: Ashley&Perrin Series BP-70 Perfected

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Thread Under Quarantine

Based on the theory that the loot mechanics are stacked player vs player, those who end up in the top have a distinct edge against their peers. With that in mind, you can be one of only five players ingame with a distinct edge against the rest of the player base. Ranked second in highest efficiency of all weapons (just behind the Sacrificial Dagger), offering DPP far beyond that of an Imk2, and more DPS than a Mod Merc, this pistol offers superior performance for your hunting needs. Seize this rare opportunity to get your hands on this incredible game changing weapon today!

Shown below compared side by side with the Mod Merc, Imk2, and Terminator along with the highest damage unlimited amps available for each.

bp_70_comparison_172205.jpg

Items may be accepted in offers at easy to sell price evaluations.

Last edited:
I have received a few offers, but nothing compelling enough to justify the years of effort put into Mayhem competitions, the lost opportunity by not simply cashing out on pills or lower end guns, and delayed gratification by saving my tokens for this gun.

When I receive an offer that justifies these sacrifices I will sell the weapon. Until then I am more than happy to retain the opportunity to be one of the top 5 most efficient hunters ingame.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back