Forum permissions and account level

SolomonDrake

Young
Society
Victory
Solomon "Daemon" Drake
Hey folks!

Does anybody know what account level/how many posts are required before one can post links to gallery images using the built-in "image BB code" Gallery links without needing Mod approval?

Been trying to post some fanart down in the Galleria but even the top-level post went invisible when I tried to update it with a new picture. Watching the view count go up while nothing can actually be seen has been frustrating.

Hey folks!

Does anybody know what account level/how many posts are required before one can post links to gallery images using the built-in "image BB code" Gallery links without needing Mod approval?

Been trying to post some fanart down in the Galleria but even the top-level post went invisible when I tried to update it with a new picture. Watching the view count go up while nothing can actually be seen has been frustrating.

I had a look through the forum rules:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/content.php?114-planet-calypso-forum-rules

And was unable to find it, but your postcount has to be 10 (possibly 15) and then you wont need mod approval for pictures uploaded to Gallery.

I'm sure you can find a few threads you can express an opinion on - you are almost there! :)

Aha! Great to know that first threshold is quick to reach. Thanks for the info, Mega!

To prevent spam, messages with images or hyperlinks are automatically sent to the moderation queue for members with fewer than 10 posts.

I have now approved the posts and moved you to the regular member usergroup, so you will not have this issue any more.

Back