Server Downtime for Release

This game can't afford to lose a handful of depositors or players. It really can't. I am someone that is passionate about the games success and you can't ignore how these veteran players aren't replaced by new player growth. Not only that when Codex does go Universe wide people will realize why people were shouting so loudly about how bad it really is. It's bad for the game and economy (You were warned) Whether you can see it or not.

We should pump the brakes on the implementation of badly thought out systems and make sure they are right for the future direction of the game. Codex as it is right now is really bad and it needs to have a lot more thought and design put into it. That is hardly asking for too much!

There won't be a reason to travel around the Universe when Codex comes out on every planet the way it is now. It will really nullify the point of having all these planets. Every planet even Caly will struggle with these changes.

Hopefully planet partners fight long and hard about how this bad system is implemented on their planet so it doesn't ruin the reason to travel there or the economy in the Universe as a whole.

I will throw you a bone, even though the idea of a Universal mission system is horrific for this type of game. At least try to improve Codex and make sure the rewards are Unique for each mob and planet. I am just amazed a system that is in the early Alpha stages of development was rushed out. That is just a poor decision.

Your sooo missing the bigger picture! its not just you playing! theres high end ubers that are currently capped on gear but want more! For them to get more new items need to be released and they need mid lvl players with high enough skills to use what they currently got which is mostly not the case. CODEX will also increase skill demand for those getting near current uber levels that want to get into the big boy toys.. It will essentialy raise the AVG players skills up a notch by getting mid lvl players closer to uber levels and they'll stil need LOTS of peds worth of skills topped off to do it more than likely.

imo were currently suffering from a growth spurt that hasn't fully matured yet.. but im confident it will :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not "the player base", it's a small group of vociferous people. Your statements would hold more weight if indeed everyone felt this way, but it's simply not true.

And you got me wrong, I could care less if anyone stays, leaves, whatever - my shit has no significant value anyway. What I don't get is the handful of chronic complainers that seem to absolutely loathe everything about the game and feel the need to project this rancor into every fucking thread about every topic. Sure the game has plenty of issues, and yes MA often makes hilariously bad decisions; but if you consciously decide to return every day to something that makes you completely miserable then that's more retarded than anything MA has ever done.

So far this is the best thing I have read! If I where new to this game and started reading all this post with complaining and negativity. I would probly stop playing before I even started playing. There is a handful of ppl on this forum that constantly spreads negativity. Why don´t you aim that anger into your little support cases?
Or just simple, leave the fucking game.... Would probly benefit the game more if you do! :girl:

So far this is the best thing I have read! If I where new to this game and started reading all this post with complaining and negativity. I would probly stop playing before I even started playing. There is a handful of ppl on this forum that constantly spreads negativity. Why don´t you aim that anger into your little support cases?
Or just simple, leave the fucking game.... Would probly benefit the game more if you do! :girl:

I would imagine it is probably like this with all games?

Rgds

Ace

Back