Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
On Tuesday 2020-03-03 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for an update to release 17.1.0.

We estimate a downtime of 2 hours.

Estimated max download size for this release is approximately 2753 MB.

For details on UTC time please see!www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

Looks like a huge update, hope its been tested!

Estimated max download size for this release is approximately 2753 MB.

- Boss, some of our users are complaining that Medium Potted Cactus should not be glowing like that!
- Oh well, I don't know... let's just repack all the textures and hope it goes away.

I wont shed a tier at seeing the back of VU 17.0.5! ;)

That's quite a lot to remove the pointless red text off the screen.

Or maybe they added a new colour to enhance our user experience?

That's quite a lot to remove the pointless red text off the screen.

Or maybe they added a new colour to enhance our user experience?

Apart from being pointless, its almost impossible to read.

so the EU site on facebook, just sent a notification about next island being upgraded/changed whatever..

so thats probably 2 of the 2.3 gigs

There is a video about Next Island: Ancient Greece update, so probably most from that one.

Good opportunity I guess to update my hunting and mining spreadsheets, which I have been putting off for the last two days :laugh:

Also, if you look on he youtub video for next island, there are going to be shares for ancient greece.

Rgds

Ace

Janus City.... Hugh's great achievements have finally has been formally recognized and his name will live long beyond his memory. :wise:

- remove avatar name apparence and red aura when mouse scroll on the avatar to avoid autoaimbotter using robots in pvp?
- inserting new event with decent rules and skill limits?
- adding some real content? :D

Codex for planet partners i hope :yay::yay::yay:

I really hope not there are so many missions I am working on and the other planets missions are Unique and better. Really don't want Codex ruining the adventure on other planets.

I really hope not there are so many missions I am working on and the other planets missions are Unique and better. Really don't want Codex ruining the adventure on other planets.

Everything is supposed to be Codex by this fall (one year from implementation on Calypso). Better to get the Codex on other planets now so we can finish missions while getting skill rewards from two systems instead of one.

There is a video about Next Island: Ancient Greece update, so probably most from that one.

Oh! maybe I can get my cyclops mission reward???

Treasure Island is selling shares and new mobs and more spawns!! :yay: Furors!

Ok, was just hoping..but what a great idea :wise: :yup:

Back