"...the first upgradable armor set within the Entropia Platform."

so... like viceroy?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    XXX ViP WARP
    Images
    or maybe its upgradeable like ships!?!? just keep dumping gold into it forever to make it stronger n stronger!

THATS the future! =p

Vampire Princess
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Kara RavenJade Summerwind
    Images
    Interesting to see that there is mention of buying next island shares in the description of the video... but no official word about it on the forum from MA?

I do like the look of the new mobs they are bringing to Next Island
    RavenJade -Vampire Princess - Radio DJ - Miss Calypso 2010 - Just because I like you doesn't mean that I wont bite you
    http://www.facebook.com/VampirePrincessRavenJade
    Follow me around Entropia one hunting video at a time RavenJade's Entropia YouTube

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Philippus SoberPhil Maximus
    This update looks exciting, I'm glad they are crating new content... faith in dev team restored a little bit.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Next Island will not be updating planet partner content with the March 3rd VU. Instead, all new Next Island content will be live within the Entropia Universe with the subsequent patch that will shortly follow.
    Meanwhile over on Cyrene:
    https://cyreneforum.com/threads/plan...p-update.8178/

https://cyreneforum.com/threads/plan...vu-notes.8182/
    New Additions

- Map overhaul
    -- While these changes haven't been drastic, they have been sweeping.
    -- Several new islands have popped up and almost each individual land mass has been expanded upon.
    -- We, of course, welcome any and all feedback about this map overhaul and encourage you to post it on our forums.
    -- There are two new TPs to discover!

- New and Improved Wave Spawner @ Ice Plateau
    -- The structure for the wave spawner has been changed in order to better keep the mobs inside of it.
    -- The mobs in the wave spawner harkens back to a different time and will culminate into a "full circle".

- New Mining Area
    -- In the northern part of the map a new landmass is available with bridges connecting the islands. These islands hold ONLY universal ore and enmatter, and should be the best to mine them on Cyrene.

- New Janus Foundation
    -- While it is currently a bit sparse, the foremen and crew are hard at work getting ready to bring New Janus to life.
    -- You can poke around and check on their progress, make sure everything is going smoothly.

- New Creature Spawn Area
    -- In the Robot Base Z.R.Q. area, the Imperium have been hard at work establishing a new base of operations high in the mountains.
    -- Almost every creature spawn was looked at and adjusted for the VU (as part of the map overhaul).

Information
    - Planet Cyrene does not yet have access to the Codex yet to add Cyrene mobs, this will happen next year, more updates to come as we have them. That being said we plan to give Cyrene players ample time to know when the Codex will be implemented as well as the information that not all missions will be automatically added into the codex.

Changes
    - Updated all NPCs with waypoints to give the correct waypoints (note: in some cases this may require waiting for an objective update).
    - Replaced some tree and other vegetation models that need improvements/optimization.
    - Implemented several player found bug fixes.
    - Cleaned up misplaced models.
    - Adjusted loot drops across several creatures.

Known Issues
    - The Hub Arenas and Proving Grounds are currently not accepting entry tokens nor are they awarding tokens for kills. We are waiting for MindArk to fix this issue.
    - We are currently waiting for information on several drops: Empty ESI, Imperium Officer XT, and a few others.
    - The culmination for the chain mission for the Ryvox the Cypher is currently not implemented.
    - Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
    - All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
    - Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.
    - A supplementary mission for Rank 5 of Brown Beetles to give proper mission rewards is not working correctly and will be fixed in a future VU.

Please give RNGesus some time to ensure all items reach their intended recipients and MindArk time to make sure that all missions are activated.

P.S. I know these patch notes are up early but I'm not able to put them up later so better early than late

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    - Planet Cyrene does not yet have access to the Codex yet to add Cyrene mobs, this will happen next year,
    Next year???!
    Xen Shop ☯ Halloween Ring 2018 | Fi/Ra/Co Dante | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted t4.20 | Robot Cache Strongbox

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Images
    --deleted--
    Last edited by San; 03-03-2020 at 09:36.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    Thanks for that information and best news I heard that codex won't be ruining Cyrene for at least a year. Sigh of relief that I can work on the awesome missions on that planet and finish them. Codex lacks adventure and interesting rewards for an MMO so it is very damaging to a planet like Cyrene. Well Codex is bad for any planet partner as your missions lose their Uniqueness. The reason I do missions on Cyrene is because of attributes. So unless they can give Codex unique rewards and attributes that you can be the first to discover what they are. Please don't put Codex on any other planet that has a far more adventurous mission system with better rewards.

I consider Caly codex the early stages of Alpha and we need the Devs to work on the reward system and add attributes for certain mobs. I also personally rather find missions and explore you know since that is the core reason to play an MMO. If there is no adventure and hidden missions with unique rewards to discover then that is a shame.

I hope missions are added besides codex for years to come to maintain the MMO feel where you get the mission from an NPC.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    Yeah that's confusing to say the least, unless they mean upgradeable visually, to improve the look of it or something similar... .
    Also not the first visually up gradable, because there have been (C) armours for quite a while which you could color and texture.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This game is boring as hell, with an economy struggling to support the base. Next Island content we have tried and got shafted on before...what exactly is the point to get re-excited? For those of use who spent countless hours in Greece, this is silly without more detail on why we would want to waste our time there, other than some mysterious armor upgrade to entice us in (there is already a million armor types in the game already stop adding more useless stuff). Not to mention that the secrecy around who actually owns NI now and what kinds of special access they have/had to that planet, and at what cost. This game is boring, and this doesn't help it.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - for sale! 7800 start bid
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast