Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed
    Society
    The Ministry
    Quote Originally Posted by Killahbee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you finally give crafting some love, but make it even worse?! Why would this be a thing? Lootable blueprints?!?!

I'd 100% rather have nonstackable non lootable!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoberPhil View Post
    I don't understand why on Erath (or Calypso) would you want to make BPs lootable. This looks like it's aimed at restricting crafter movement between planets, wether it was intended or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    For a crafter, making L BPs lootable is same as making L rifles lootable - this is insane.

Except it's worse, some L prints are worth thousands.
    So true... ;/

Lootable bps?! WTF, MA!

Are you saying that someone who flies with all their bp books without reading this and gets looted will lose ALL!!! their bps?
    Talk about rage quitting - for some people this would be meltdown!

AND - you dangle the thing about shrap in crafting returns at SOME TIME in the future?! I don't care if it's a mistake or not...
    PLEASE now tell us what you have in mind. Is it so that shrap can now be used as a residue for filling the tt on (L) crafts?

Edit: and I'm getting can't execute messages (twice now in a few 100 clicks) on crafting that are stopping my runs.
    You really aren't encouraging me to think positively today, MA! Can I put it any more gently than that?!
    Last edited by jetsina; 03-03-2020 at 14:41.

All these changes in crafting, are those small steps towards this?

Crafting, Resources and Economy
    MindArk is working on restructuring and streamlining the item situation in Entropia Universe. This involves many changes to the crafting system and loot distribution, with the goal of reducing the number of components, resources and similar items in the universe, to ensure that the majority of items have a place within the economy.

The balance between looted and crafted items, along with items from other sources such as events, competitions, strongboxes, etc., will be improved to strike a better balance.

New blueprints will use existing components and resources as much as possible to sustain a thriving and interdependent economy between crafting, mining and hunting.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    MindArk is working on restructuring and streamlining the item situation in Entropia Universe. This involves many changes to the crafting system and loot distribution, with the goal of reducing the number of components, resources and similar items in the universe, ...[/I]
    This fits the new direction perfectly well.

MindArk is working on reconstructing and streamlining the entire game. Making it so basic and simple that even your 5 year old daughter can now play the game.

So, missions haven been killed and turned into a one size fits all codex.
    Game play has been simplified.
    Next up is that all mobs will loot the same loot.
    All crafting will use just 1 component.

all to make it accessible to the wide public.

RIP entropia.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I have a question MA and maybe Ludvig can answer this. Why doesn't MA ever see if the changes they want to impose are actually acceptable with the community?

Camera change that no one asked for - Eventually MA had to change it so ppl could play again
    Codex that eliminated great missions- MA had push back it's full release so players can work on their missions
    BP's lootable - Why would you do this without asking?

Sorry to inform you MA but this isn't solely your game. It's the players that deposit game and you should be asking the investors and players if your plans are okay before the VU launches. This is where there needs to be communication so there isn't an uproar in the community every time a VU drops.

This is an easy communication issue to fix where MA should be asking the community if their future plans are actually wanted. A lot of times they aren't.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Alpha
    Chenghis LuisArkadov Pandoran
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    Changes

[*]Limited blueprints can now be stacked (and are therefore lootable in PvP).
    Translation:

We again outsourced testing to the local kindergarden. As a consequence this obvious bug went undetected.

Since you've been telling us for years that you don't like when that happens we want to demonstrate that we listen.

So we decided to declare this a feature & make everyone happy.

Next to come: Mining probes, ammo, enhancers, nanocubes will become lootable as well for consistency reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    all to make it accessible to the wide public.
    Or easier to sell to a new developer, (i.e less ingame to fix and easier to create new systems from
    scratch) if the would be interested to do so.

mission

anyone found any new missions ? cant find any

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    I have a question MA and maybe Ludvig can answer this. Why doesn't MA ever see if the changes they want to impose are actually acceptable with the community?

Camera change that no one asked for - Eventually MA had to change it so ppl could play again
    Codex that eliminated great missions- MA had push back it's full release so players can work on their missions

Sorry to inform you MA but this isn't your game. It's the players that deposit game and you should be asking the investors and players if your plans are okay before the VU launches. This is where there needs to be communication so there isn't an uproar in the community every time a VU drops.

This is an easy communication issue to fix where MA should be asking the community if their future plans are actually wanted.
    Diversion tactics.

They keep implementing new stuff (with numerous new bugs) to distract from the huge list of open points that still are not fixed.
    Or to distract from all the broken promises of stuff they would implement but never did.

So they keep flushing us with new garbage we never asked for.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dave Ace Flyster
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post

Sorry to inform you MA but this isn't solely your game. It's the players that deposit game and you should be asking the investors and players if your plans are okay before the VU launches. This is where there needs to be communication so there isn't an uproar in the community every time a VU drops.

This is an easy communication issue to fix where MA should be asking the community if their future plans are actually wanted. A lot of times they aren't.

To be fair they never have, so i doubt they will ever start, probably claiming someone could 'take advantage' of any new system if they new in advance.

Rgds

Ace
    2nd published novel: 'The Shadow Grounds'
    1st published novel: 'The Eyes of the Devil'
    Book 3 - Working Title 'The Meeting of Worlds' - 25%
    Book 4 - Sci-Fi Book - No title yet - 10%

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast