Entropia Universe 17.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• Ambient Occlusion for all areas has been rebuilt.
  • Limited blueprints can now be stacked.
  • Boosted blueprints are now displayed with golden text and with the word “Boosted” in the item name.
  • Codex Hunting Challenge added for Easter Mayhem Robots.
  • Robot Data Fragments are no longer lootable nor awarded as round rewards in the Easter Mayhem Defense.
  • The ‘Exit timer’ started in Easter Mayhem Defense after the CDF Data Interceptor is destroyed has been extended from 30 seconds to five (5) minutes
  • System will despawn all creatures when Easter Mayhem Defense event has ended

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
warning! Blueprints are lootable in PvP!
Edit... Not QoL. They can't even code stackable without being lootable?! Don't bring your (L) blueprints to space!!!!
I never go somewhere without my blueprints...

Limited blueprints can now be stacked.
Please be aware that this also means these blueprints are now also lootable in lootable PvP, such as space.
:lolup:

Why is tiering not fixed? Should be priority...

Last edited:
I like the changes you introduced to crafting, stacking L BPs was very much needed, the other stuff too. Not sure about shrapnel drops yet, but I can't wait to see how it all actually works. Keep up the good work :yay:

Limited blueprints can now be stacked. - This is finally a good way forward. Maybe in 10 years MA will finally get to a point where crafting will make sense (If you guys want to speed it up, just PM me - I have a modified system all written down :) )

Otherwise - not much has been done...

Changes

• Limited blueprints can now be stacked.
  • Boosted blueprints are now displayed with golden text and with the word “Boosted” in the item name.
  • ‘Near Success’ manufacturing results can now include Shrapnel.
  • System will despawn all creatures when Easter Mayhem Defense event has ended

Well, that frees up a few slots I guess - and maybe hello auction house with several hundred click sales now?
and boosted with golden text - wow!
BUT.. shrap in manufacturing results - are you nuts, MA? Or is shrap also a bp ingredient now????
System will despawn.... is this to give people shrap back for mobs they have 'lost' in the system? Will there be a message after next login if online when they desapwn that shrap has been paid out? Or is there a different reason for this?

Hoping the PP notes contain more to excite me now... edit - well Caly notes took me a while to read through - not lol!

Well, that frees up a few slots I guess - and maybe hello auction house with several hundred click sales now?
and boosted with golden text - wow!
BUT.. shrap in manufacturing results - are you nuts, MA? Or is shrap also a bp ingredient now????
System will despawn.... is this to give people shrap back for mobs they have 'lost' in the system? Will there be a message after next login if online when they desapwn that shrap has been paid out? Or is there a different reason for this?

Hoping the PP notes contain more to excite me now... edit - well Caly notes took me a while to read through - not lol!

I guess for the shrapnel, a lot will depend on how much shrpnel vs residue will drop and from what bps.

If there is a lot of shrapnel then residue will go up in market price, and all crafted items will increase in cost.

Wait to see i guess

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: although stackable L bps is a fantastic addition, +rep MA on that one

soc chat not working anymore?....again

hmmm...nvm. Relogging fixed it.

soc chat not working anymore?....again

Hmmm, no great Problem Imao..... Chat is mostly very silent :scratch2: but we have Discord for Alternative....... :laugh:

Greetz

If there is a lot of shrapnel then residue will go up in market price, and all crafted items will increase in cost.
Wait to see i guess
Ace

Yes, my thought too, but still the question if MA are nuts?
The price increase would only affect the (L)items, though. Indeed, we shall see...

Edit: are quotes broken??????? - That was your comment, not mine, or am I confused again today?? Gawd! - ohh, I see we can put words in Bertha's mouth now too lol - please fix this :confused:

Kind of scared, seems to be a large and time consuming to upload for what, to me, looks like a minor upgrade.

Release notes should be updated soon, but just to give some additional/updated information:

Limited blueprints can now be stacked.

Please be aware that this also means these blueprints are now also lootable in lootable PvP, such as space.

‘Near Success’ manufacturing results can now include Shrapnel.

This feature is not included in this VU, but was accidentally included in the notes. It will be added in an upcoming release.

Robot Data Fragments are no longer lootable nor awarded as round rewards in the Easter Mayhem Defense.

The reason for this change is that the Robot Data Fragments are being moved to the mining system, also in an upcoming release.

MA you could have put the number indicator on the blueprint in a different corner to the 'L' sign. :confused:

Rgds

Ace

Last edited:
BP stacking does not work. Get "cannot execute" message

Release notes should be updated soon, but just to give some additional/updated information:

1 step forward and 2 steps back. How about anything in the crafting tab isn't lootable. Why would you add something to lootable just because it is stackable? So now I can't carry any L BP's in space and have to clear out my vehicles? Yikes.....

This is pretty important info

Thx for the info on the Update....and i just look at some UL blueprints....they also have the pvp message now ....

--> = they are also lootable now in space ???

if thats the case...then who travels then around the universe with blueprints ?? i wont for sure....so in my eyes...that would be a BIIIIG minus progression in crafting professions....

Uhhhhh thats a very very bad idea, especially if you don't put it in the client loader in big red bold letters

Kind of scared, seems to be a large and time consuming to upload for what, to me, looks like a minor upgrade.

They included some terrain graphical updates (which usually means texture repack), but also Monria got some updates and Cyrene got a huge map update. This is likely the bulk of the data.

Thx for the info on the Update....and i just look at some UL blueprints....they also have the pvp message now ....

--> = they are also lootable now in space ???

if thats the case...then who travels then around the universe with blueprints ?? i wont for sure....so in my eyes...that would be a BIIIIG minus progression in crafting professions....

Yea this is crazy!!! Guess my BP tab will be empty now what the heck can't they just have the BP tab not lootable it's common sense!

Having BP's being lootable is like having Armor or Weapons lootable, come on!

Last edited:

So you finally give crafting some love, but make it even worse?! Why would this be a thing? Lootable blueprints?!?!

I'd 100% rather have nonstackable non lootable!!

Markup on UL bp showing as stackable items

Changes

• Limited blueprints can now be stacked (and are therefore lootable in PvP).

ALL BPs now lootable, not only LIMITED.
ALL.

Do you plan to make pedcard and skills also lootable?

WTF! BPs are lootable - please change this quick. It's a long time since I've seen anything this moronic :mad:

Back