Entropia Universe 17.1 Release Notes

space cowboy just tested on RT pvp lootable.. bp's and UL bp's are infact lootable even from inside books!

kristian darklord666 golub lost all his BPs now.
Limited and Unlimited.

RIP

What a fucking farce, they are frigging snorting up all the profits from us and realese this crap , worse and worse evry fucking time.

[*]Limited blueprints can now be stacked (and are therefore lootable in PvP).

Erm... thanks for taking up this feature request, although it wasn't quite meant this way. Mmmkay.

Edit: The meaning of requesting limited blueprints be "stackable" was the ability to combine them into one item, incl. over and above the 100 clicks limit not only for crafters' convenience, but mostly to improve their marketability. Was this misunderstood, or done like that now on purpose? Inquiring avatars would like to know.
:headscratch:

Last edited:
kristian darklord666 golub lost all his BPs now.
Limited and Unlimited.

RIP

MA should refund him and anyone that lost their BPs this is a disgrace in gaming management. Better bring the servers down to fix this.

MA should refund him and anyone that lost their BPs this is a disgrace in gaming management. Better bring the servers down to fix this.

"Message from System Operator: The server is going down in 30 minutes." Hope its due to this.

Yeh that one kinda sucks, perhaps there is a good reason to have L bps lootable buuuut you really need to give extremely clear adequate warning when you add something like that, server down in 30 mins maybe a quick fix?

this is BAD !! ul bps are looted from books :( i just tested also in pvp

this is BAD !! ul bps are looted from books :( i just tested also in pvp

Yea that is super bad imagine having a bunch of 100 QR BPs in books. So does the looter get the entire book like a present with all the BPs inside lol....just crazy

Changes

[*]Boosted blueprints are now displayed with golden text and with the word “Boosted” in the item name.

Can you please also give mobs that have a multiplier on them a golden text??

space cowboy just tested on RT pvp lootable.. bp's and UL bp's are infact lootable even from inside books!

Just wondering if MA could give a statement about WHY ON EARTH they implemented this?

What was the reason?

Think you gotta return cost to kill to pirates in UA and blueprints looted since update to owners here, doubt anyone can complain about such a reversal.

Evryone that got looted shoud get refund and apology from minark, bp lootble idea is horrible

Lootable blueprints is a serious mess-up that requires an immediate patch/reversal imo.

Some drastic change like this needs way more warnings in advance than just a line in patch notes -- we are talking potential of thousands of peds being lost by unsuspected players.

I tend to fly with all my bps with me to different planets stored inside of various containers; being looted of all of them would be enough for me to quit/cashout from the game.

Lootable blueprints is a serious mess-up that requires an immediate patch/reversal imo.

Some drastic change like this needs way more warnings in advance than just a line in patch notes -- we are talking potential of thousands of peds being lost by unsuspected players.

I tend to fly with all my bps with me to different planets stored inside of various containers; being looted of all of them would be enough for me to quit/cashout from the game.

I cannot imagine that there are sane players who would argue otherwise :wise:

Reason BLP lootable = ppl craft only on caly no income anymore from mining and crafting for planet partners. Yeah time not us to rip off, time to rip planet partners now too

I wonder what re... uhm ... very very special person at MA thought lootable blueprints were a good idea. Stackable limited blueprints - great, needed. Lootable limited blueprints - extremely bad idea that needs to be scrapped right away and whoever came up with that idea should stop snorting that cheap sh*t, otherwise get ready for several repeats of lootable UL BP bug per year (after every VU). :scratch2:

Reactions: jak
I wonder what re... uhm ... very very special person at MA thought lootable blueprints were a good idea. Stackable limited blueprints - great, needed. Lootable limited blueprints - extremely bad idea that needs to be scrapped right away and whoever came up with that idea should stop snorting that cheap sh*t, otherwise get ready for several repeats of lootable UL BP bug per year (after every VU). :scratch2:

I think it was the toilet lady.
The same lady that also does the coding.

Making BP lootable to help a planet partneer is not the soluyion. Why not instead have some BP that can only be used and clicked on a predefined list of planets if not just the one its originated from.. Do not apply this to all the BP but selected ones

For the record lootable PvP has never helped any Planet Partner and I travel far more now and have new homes on other planets after the removal of most of lootable PvP. I also now hunt space mobs for the first time since I can do it without having the annoyance of being looted. It was always a thorn in the side of this game growing and flourishing.

PvP isn't why most people play MMO's much less lootable PvP. There should only be Lootable zones and LA in space just like on planet. With rare mobs and resources for those that want to do it. I would be interested in Landgrabs in space that could actually be fun. Then put a good use to MS as battleships for those owners.

Reactions: San
I have a question MA and maybe Ludvig can answer this. Why doesn't MA ever see if the changes they want to impose are actually acceptable with the community?

Camera change that no one asked for - Eventually MA had to change it so ppl could play again
Codex that eliminated great missions- MA had push back it's full release so players can work on their missions
BP's lootable - Why would you do this without asking?

Sorry to inform you MA but this isn't solely your game. It's the players that deposit game and you should be asking the investors and players if your plans are okay before the VU launches. This is where there needs to be communication so there isn't an uproar in the community every time a VU drops.

This is an easy communication issue to fix where MA should be asking the community if their future plans are actually wanted. A lot of times they aren't.

CLDs are inserted to vote like that but we never did

My 0.001pec:twocents::twocents:

Can you please also give mobs that have a multiplier on them a golden text??

Why not..

Considering how "simple" the game has become, it wouldn't make much difference... :rolleyes:

Funny that MA keep saying that "knowledge" is an important factor for success.
When in reality it's less and less true, and pretty soon all you'll need to know is how to read... :dunce:

Erm... thanks for taking up this feature request, although it wasn't quite meant this way. Mmmkay.

Edit: The meaning of requesting limited blueprints be "stackable" was the ability to combine them into one item, incl. over and above the 100 clicks limit not only for crafters' convenience, but mostly to improve their marketability. Was this misunderstood, or done like that now on purpose? Inquiring avatars would like to know.
:headscratch:

Cyrene now has armatrix mining so suspect partly on purpose but making unlimited lootable likely was not the goal.

Why not..

Considering how "simple" the game has become, it wouldn't make much difference... :rolleyes:

Funny that MA keep saying that "knowledge" is an important factor for success.
When in reality it's less and less true, and pretty soon all you'll need to know is how to read... :dunce:

Exactly this.

I guess now the big crowds will pour in, since most people just dont want to think. Dont want to explore. Dont want to gather knowledge.

Just grind endlessly. Doesn't matter which mob. All the same. With all the same loot. With all the same rewards.
Nice and easy.

Changes

• Limited blueprints can now be stacked (and are therefore lootable in PvP).
l]

Wow, BPs beings lootable in pvp sucks...
i'd rather have the non-stackable versions again...

like anyone would buy L BPs from rt or any other PP auction, when those are looted on other planet than caly and put into auction there...

pls undo that change.

Last edited:
None of my BPs have gold text and I know some of them have boosts. Not really complaining, I spent a lot of ped getting knowledge of BPs and now they give it away for free.

None of my BPs have gold text and I know some of them have boosts. Not really complaining, I spent a lot of ped getting knowledge of BPs and now they give it away for free.

All as planned.

Entropia should be a game for all!
Also the non-brainers.

This path has been set a few VU's ago.

Back