Entropia Universe 17.1 Release Notes

None of my BPs have gold text and I know some of them have boosts. Not really complaining, I spent a lot of ped getting knowledge of BPs and now they give it away for free.

What are boost BPs? what do they give.

What are boost BPs? what do they give.

It's like they took your HOF and stuck it into a bp. If you don't know this and stick it on auction not knowing you could lose a lot of peds.

Hm hm, lootable prints. That's no cool, MA, to make main "gear" of crafter lootable. Just because of it's "stackable". No good to restrict movement of crafters by that "advantage".
If to feed anyone it would be best to feed people who contribute to growth of EU. Now you seems going to feed player count killers...
I guess you wish crafters to stay more dedicated on planets, but that's simply is disrespect of player.

-rep from me. Bad work.

+rep :D Great use of Mr. Repair

Last edited:
Reactions: jak
Hm hm, lootable prints. That's no cool, MA, to make main "gear" of crafter lootable. Just because of it's "stackable". No good to restrict movement of crafters by that "advantage".
If to feed anyone it would be best to feed people who contribute to growth of EU. Now you seems going to feed player count killers...
I guess you wish crafters to stay more dedicated on planets, but that's simply is disrespect of player.

-rep from me. Bad work.

They released a patch and now blueprints are not lootable but i guess they may make it lootable in future.

space cowboy just tested on RT pvp lootable.. bp's and UL bp's are infact lootable even from inside books!

you got to be joking...freaked me out pretty good...was trvelling in space when i read that...i carry my bps planet to planet...wtf omg

Last edited:
what i'd like to know is...which bps are lootable now...and why the hale there wasn't warning message saying this...no wonder people think MA is in cahoots with the dooshbag pirates...and no i don't want to see a message every time i login now... i'm in the middle of space with my containers of L bps ffs...

Last edited:
It's a secret.

it was a secret. i won't tell ANYONE YOU'RE RETARDED. i'm jokin don't be so sensitive.

MA should streamline the underlying mechanics so the programmers can program not so our five year old kids can play it...those bps were top secret like proprietary...not that i didn't want to know which were loaded.

There are no secrets in entropia people are just lazy to test and search stuff and rather continue a long in blissful ignorance and then complain later on that people have inside knowledge or unfair advantage. If you just google "entropia boosted bp" the first result is a very informative thread thats been around for years. He call them multiplier bps but the official term is boosted. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?291334-Secrets-of-Crafting

It's like they took your HOF and stuck it into a bp. If you don't know this and stick it on auction not knowing you could lose a lot of peds.

when did that change? It used to be possible to get the HOF + the MU from the boosed BP, or did you just not know that? ^^

Ambient Occlusion for all areas has been rebuilt.

Damn.
It's like it was 3 months ago with the nasty bright white lights. The tiny green shrapnel. The grainy icons, the ugly glass in the CP domes. WTF???? All the tweaks and adjustments from the last 3 months you just threw it all away and went 5 steps back. So frustrating..
If you want to see space from the CP areas, and I think it's a great Idea, Just remove the damn domes. One time I died and the domes dissapeared! looking around it was spectacular! Or make the glass flat. Lose the honey comb BS.

Last edited:
when did that change? It used to be possible to get the HOF + the MU from the boosed BP, or did you just not know that? ^^

Yes, that's if you knew it was a boosted bp. I'm sure there are people who did not know and lost some peds.

Which of the to following are correct, can Mindark offical please comment.

We forgot to add in the patch note but damage enhancers now also affects the damage from amplifiers that is attached to the weapon, also damage enhancers no longer affect efficency of the weapon.

By misstake we changed so damage enhancers affects the damage from amplifiers that is attached to the weapon also damage enhancers no longer affect efficency of the weapon. This change was unintentionall and will be changed back in an uppcoming patch.

Reactions: jak
Solution: Stop this criminal feature with looting other players all together asap :wise:

Solution: Have a button on avatar PVP=yes/no.

Solution: Have a button on avatar PVP=yes/no.

Toxic shot kind of serves this purpose? Never take a toxic shot and you can't go into lootable.

Edit: except space of course...

Why you have to say same stupid thing everytime ?

because it's not so stupid at all, especially regarding space. mindark should have delivered space cargo boxes/missions years ago already. imagine ships have different amount of slots, where you attach cargo boxes of, let's say 5 ped TT, and receive some reward for successful delivery. actually space would be fun then i think!

(sure, the bugs, the bugs, and the tradition of excellence)

because it's not so stupid at all, especially regarding space. mindark should have delivered space cargo boxes/missions years ago already. imagine ships have different amount of slots, where you attach cargo boxes of, let's say 5 ped TT, and receive some reward for successful delivery. actually space would be fun then i think!

(sure, the bugs, the bugs, and the tradition of excellence)

space is another story but he also got a problem with lootable planet areas , well as Xen said you can play safe just die once and don;t ever use the toxic shoot haha

myself im happy how space is, owners paid a lot for the MS so they have to earn back, i paid for some multi warps and im good to go and i found some decent vip offers

myself im happy how space is, owners paid a lot for the MS so they have to earn back, i paid for some multi warps and im good to go and i found some decent vip offers

sure, i hear you, but why can't they put those privateers and motherships to a better use? why do they even have that many gunner seats? like in the past, before mindark pretended that they dislike pirates, one would be able to travel alot faster, more secure, and maybe also more than on his weight/slots limited quad, to deliver his space cargo. where's the difference hm?

i see nearly everyone forgot the fuckups of spawning in lootable PVP right after flying up. happened on caly, and also on ark moon release, by sudden accident of course. also forgot fucked up item descriptions, if something is lootable or just isn't. some people are even joking already, that next time they lose their sweating tools, underwear, or UL guns maybe.

Has a V.U ever left soo many people scratching their heads asking "WTF" Before?

Bp's, Damage Enhancers, Efficiency, Stackables, Lootables, Exploits, Amps, Weapon Damage, Boosted Bp's, Extra Missions..

And most of that wasn't in the release notes..?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Has a V.U ever left soo many people scratching their heads asking "WTF" Before?

Bp's, Damage Enhancers, Efficiency, Stackables, Lootables, Exploits, Amps, Weapon Damage, Boosted Bp's, Extra Missions..

And most of that wasn't in the release notes..?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

This isn't the first VU, nor will it be the last.

Boosted bp information is great idea. I get that some old time crafters, traders are pissed cause new crafters now wont sell their bps too cheap. I was the one who made the original thread regarding secrets of crafting few years ago and the reason behind this is simple.
Now: New player gets nice bp with Boosted text, tries it out, gets nice hof from it, gets addicted, starts spending money in game to get more and more.

Before the boosted bp text it was like this:
New player gets 1 click bp, ah not worth the hassle, will throw it on auction for 5 ped, 5 ped spent on another crafting run, eh this is boring, leaves. While crafter/trader buys it, hof´s, withdraws.

New player gets 1 click bp, ah not worth the hassle, will throw it on auction for 5 ped, 5 ped spent on another crafting run, eh this is boring, leaves. While crafter/trader buys it, hof´s, withdraws.

And how did these old crafters get this knowledge when they were once new crafters who put the BPs on auction? Bit of a paradox unless you consider that some people actually play the game.

Doesn't make much difference these days anyway, there's very few nice L prints drop.

I like that the L BPs are stackable this should make them much easier to sell welding wire BPs at auction :yay:

Warning on the lootable part would have been nice, i also travel with all my BPs and would have been very annoyed if i had found myself off caly with all of them on me.

I am in favour of removing PvP in space. I think this causes unnecessary anguish and has been damaging for the new planets growth. Maybe if MA really want this they could have some PvP zone in the centre of the space map while a ring around the outside as a safe zone. If someone is in a hurry they could cut through PvP to shorten their journey time but there would always be a safe route if not.

It's just not fun to be killed while you are trying to have fun.

the boosted BPs have very high MU for a reason ^^
Btw, the hof isn't garantueed, you still gamble like with every other craft.

Back