Server Downtime for Patch

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
On Tuesday 2020-03-03 at 16:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a patch.

This patch will address several issues, including blueprints being lootable in PVP and avatars getting stuck in instances.

We estimate a downtime of 2 hours.

For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

Impressive! Good luck there guys.

If you're fixing all BPs then great, if it's just the U prints then please rethink it.

2hours for a patch is a hell of a lot though.

If you're fixing all BPs then great, if it's just the U prints then please rethink it.

I would guess stack-able bps are still going to be lootable, it seems intentional from the vu notes. (Unfortunately)

Rgsd

Ace

They probably have to change the code too, might not be ready and if all prints are lootable they don't want to deal with the aftermath

LOL just seeing this now... good thing I was in space when I lost connection. Hopefully I won't be stuck after this patch.

For future reference why not utilize that big red notice in the middle of the screen ingame to inform people of these things? I'd rather get THAT kind of notice than the constant "disciple cannot be added" message.

I would guess stack-able bps are still going to be lootable, it seems intentional from the vu notes. (Unfortunately)

Rgsd

Ace

It wasnt stated in the initial release note, This was edited after they found out that (L) prints where lootable, but before it was known that UL bps where also lootable.

LOL just seeing this now... good thing I was in space when I lost connection. Hopefully I won't be stuck after this patch.

For future reference why not utilize that big red notice in the middle of the screen ingame to inform people of these things? I'd rather get THAT kind of notice than the constant "disciple cannot be added" message.

Don't you get it?
THE RED TEXTS ARE NOT THERE TO HELP YOU. THEY'RE JUST THERE TO IRRITATE YOU!

MA finds it more important to add more unwanted content than to fix stuff.

Will this patch address poor Next Island get fucked over with their content update?

Bunch of fckin dummies :dunce::laugh:

"Server Downtime for Release"(I mean the counting until restart) is NOT in the middle of the screen(I usually dont look at chat "system" tab) and I was thinking that this info is pretty important. Maybe not... lol

You could see it in the chat window. Said 30 minute notice.

Even with the red text, you might miss it with all the other spam. Should be a big giant box you have to click OK from.

Back