Entropia Universe 17.1a Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue allowing blueprints to be looted in PVP areas. Any blueprints looted in PVP after the VU 17.1 release earlier today have been transferred back to the original avatars. The looting avatars have also received compensation.
  • Fixed an issue causing instance gates not to work as expected, resulting in avatars becoming stuck in the instance.

Known Issues
  • Market history for UL blueprints displays in percentages instead of PED values.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

THANK YOUUUUU for reverting it the "bp-thing" back to normal :woot:

Messed up and promptly fixed it, thanks. Look forward to checking out the rest of the version update.

Though I do wonder what happened for example if a player looted a blueprint realised it was a bug and immediately sold it. Like If someone looted an ep4 bp and sold it on auction for like 400 below markup, the first player gets bp back and the second player gets compensation whatever that is but what happens to the third guy who bought cheap bp on auction? I guess peds back? Or for example if a player looted a limited blueprint and clicked it and then sold or used the item it created? Just a thought.

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you -

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you -

Not enough thanks.

:D

Nice work on reacting to the situation and fixing it promptly. :ninja:

Prompt and effective action taken. Thank you.

Thank you for the prompt fix. One thing I am still confused about though, since it was announced in the release notes that limited, newly stackable blueprints are now lootable, I thought this was intended, only unlimited blueprints were not meant to be caught up in this. But the above again doesn't make a distinction. Does this mean that all blueprints are now non-lootable as before the VU?

One thing I am still confused about though, since it was announced in the release notes that limited, newly stackable blueprints are now lootable, I thought this was intended, only unlimited blueprints were not meant to be caught up in this. But the above again doesn't make a distinction. Does this mean that all blueprints are now non-lootable as before the VU?

They STILL haven't learnt to highlight changes they make to vu notes....
Limited blueprints can now be stacked [+edit!] (and are therefore lootable in PvP).

I've not logged in again yet. Hopefully!!!! NO bps are lootable now!

Whatever mood I'm in in 10 mins - ty MA for swift action following a mess up in the vu!!! That much I am indeed grateful about and is to be applauded. It's an improvement...

Still wondering what idiot came up with that idea of making them lootable and why :scratch2:

Not sure, does it still apply to (L) BP's or can no BP be looted anymore?

I still can't stack BP in either personal storage or planet storage,

I can not merge all stacks from my inventory to my storage but I can do it the other way around.

Still wondering what idiot came up with that idea of making them lootable and why :scratch2:

Not sure, does it still apply to (L) BP's or can no BP be looted anymore?

they don't come up with such such ideas, they rather don't know their own game and its mechanics, too freaking often in my opinion. this and their quality level, i guess...

Great job fixing something that should of never happened. At no point should anything in the BP tab be lootable ever!

I still can't stack BP in either personal storage or planet storage,

Sorted it. I can merge to stack. I was being a bit slow, (I'm not well, that my exuse)

What about limited blueprints? Are they now lootable or not? :scratch2:

Anyone getting "Could not execute" message while crafting? Had this happen on Ni and RT so far.

The crafting stops when this message comes up.

None of them say they're lootable so hopefully they're not.

But it's entropia, you never know for sure...

It's dynamic, you know!

But it's entropia, you never know for sure...

It's dynamic, you know!

pretty much sums it up :) i wonder if there's anything left in this universe someone really could rely and trust on, besides ... well, i don't even need to call it.

Once you've lost your reputation, you have nothing left to lose - Silvio Berlusconi

:dunce:

4 sure!! shorty

Fixes

Fixed an issue allowing blueprints to be looted in PVP areas. Any blueprints looted in PVP after the VU 17.1 release earlier today have been transferred back to the original avatars. The looting avatars have also received compensation.

Proper resolution good on you guys! :wtg:

Back