Weapon Enhancers Changed

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Just if you didn't know, it was missed in the notes.

Weapon enhancers now include the amp.

Yesterday, my mace max damage on my stream was 218.8. It is now 238 max damage.

Props to Madmartigan who noticed.

I thought I was going crazy haha!

Wow thanks for pointing this out!

one can only thank you and wonder, why MA includes things in releasenotes that they forgot to release, and release things they forget to include into releasenotes.

:rolleyes:

This info helps a lot!:yay:

Small detail to miss.. I expect nothing less from MA :D

As $5 questioned in discord, does the amp decay more as well!???

Someone find out --> go go go!!

And does armor defense enhancers include plates?

UA needed changed too from 6520 to 7085 or have I missed anything else?

DRM

If the enhancers also 'enhance' the amp, it makes sense that there will be extra decay and ammo consumption on it too...

Yep, enhancers boost amps and you pay extra ammo for it. This could easily be a mistake, you know what MA are like.

yep, enhancers boost amps and you pay extra ammo for it. This could easily be a mistake, you know what ma are like.

shhhhhhhhh!! Everyone be quiet!!

Mods delete this thread naaaaoooo!!!

Before y'all get too attached (no pun intended) to this "feature", it's worth considering the possibility that its absence from the release notes means it was unintentional and could therefore be removed again at some point in the future. I know it would be strange for MA to introduce code with unintended side effects, but the possibility nevertheless exists.

edit: nvm, I'm slow to the draw.

I hope this is a permanent change!

Before y'all get too attached (no pun intended) to this "feature", it's worth considering the possibility that its absence from the release notes means it was unintentional and could therefore be removed again at some point in the future. ...

...so everybody using it now is actually exploiting the system and may possibly be banned for it. :wise:

Same with the Bp's..

In a side note.. The efficiency of the weapon doesn't seem to be altered by the damage enhancers either.

I think it is a great idea to add the amp to the damage. Also not affecting the Efficiency is good too..

But I feel BOTH are unintended, maybe as the efficiency seems too good a feature to be added.

ie. Added Efficiency from an AMP
No reduction in efficiency of adding Damage Enhancers.

Back