PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Stackable Blueprints From The Technician

So I was wondering about all these UL 100 QR Blueprints that were put on the Auction House pretty soon after the V.U.
    I haven't seen that many low level blueprints available from the technician being sold at 100QR.

So I tried to buy a Blueprint from the Technician.. I selected 100, and boom...

100 QR blueprint.

If you buy 100 they come pre-stacked in a nice and valuable 100QR Blueprint.

There are some choice examples on Arkadia Auction House going for 300 PED.

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    I think their intent was only to make L BPs stackable, so this will likely be fixed in another patch. In the mean time if you have any BPs you want to max, now would be the time to do it.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Hmmm... Is it minor..?

If I pay 300 PED for a 100QR BP that was bought for 1 PED from what appears to be an expoilt.. I would consider that quite a majorly unenjoyable experience in my gameplay..

There are many many examples of this on AH now..

Basic Sheet Metal Bp.. Something like 10-15 units sold.
    Level 2 Amp Light Bp.. Around 10..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think their intent was only to make L BPs stackable, so this will likely be fixed in another patch. In the mean time if you have any BPs you want to max, now would be the time to do it.
    Looks like its only the ones from the tech as you can buy in a stack. Ones in your inventory cant be stacked.
    Time to make rounds to all the planets to get a copy of each (for personal use, not to sell)

Again..

The sentiment is "Let's Profit from this".

Maybe they will leave it, in which case you can go anytime. Maybe it is a mistake, which is an exploit.

Quite admirable.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartoon Spoon View Post
    Again..

The sentiment is "Let's Profit from this".

Maybe they will leave it, in which case you can go anytime. Maybe it is a mistake, which is an exploit.

Quite admirable.
    well for those that sell, im not sure how they will fix it, maybe ban. For those that buy for themselves, well we may very well get 100 x 0.01 QR BP's later lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    For those that buy for themselves, well we may very well get 100 x 0.01 QR BP's later lol
    and everyone who got those BPs to QR 100 without the technician will get 100 x 0.01 QR BPs as well? xD

Its not the worst idea to have the starter bps from the technician start at 100qr, not like they are profit machines and can ease the paint for a first time crafter, just sucks for people buying them off auction without any idea.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    and everyone who got those BPs to QR 100 without the technician will get 100 x 0.01 QR BPs as well? xD
    You can't have one bug without another, we know MA's track record!

It sucks . I know about this thing from last night right after i bought a basic sheet metal bp for 30 ped and same person put another one . I will log in a bit whit my coffe and start under cut them all exploiters

ps yes i did support case arround 19:00 utc last night

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast