PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Philippus SoberPhil Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is no blessing at all upon realizing hours and lots of PED cycled toward QR's for these bps are now completely negated because the devs are incompetent.
    This is what I thought at first, and I seriously doubt that this was intended. But my question is, how are they going to fix it? I'm at work right now, but I hear from folks that these "100QR" BPs are being bought and stacked in hundreds if not thousands, and each one = 100 items. As mentioned previously, if this is going to be fixed, then there will probably be millions of new items added all of a sudden, can the servers handle it? And what about those who bought these "100QR" BPs from auction?

Moreover, it looks like crafting is broken, because I tried some yesterday and it would stop after a few attempts every time just by itself This is also mentioned in another thread.

I partly noticed things yesterday when I merged some welding wire bps and then looked on AH to see if anyone else had as well.
    It seems as if the system cannot tell the difference between "qr on unl" and "clicks left on (L)" anymore.

AND I very much sympathise with the mentality people who are saying: sod this, I'm going to buy some too before they fix it, because why should honest people be at a disadvantage again and again here?
    I hereby notify that I will try to buy a stack of 95 as a test to see if that results in 95qr. Then MA will know that it won't be enough to just do 'something' with the qr100s. Maybe there is some data hidden somwhere that tracks when a bp was created. At least that way, MA could destroy those created after the vu!

MA REALLY have to reverse this buying of qr100, but will they be able to? The omelette may have been made already (with lots of egg on face as well). Let's hope something like the above exists to track things!

EDIT: oh FFS sake, MA, the DEFAULT option is to buy 100 bps, so people who want to buy a bp from the technician are not even DOING anything sneaky!!!!!!!
    I had to change it to get to 95.... and it worked. I now have qr95 bp, lots of hours after this problem was made public. What happens if people use the bps, or sell them?

Yeah, sudden high turnovers and MA just laughs???!!! What do WE do now? LUDVIG - help us, oh communicator!
    Last edited by jetsina; 03-04-2020 at 13:24.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsina View Post
    why should honest people be at a disadvantage again and again here?
    I feel the same..

So easy : MindArk please TALK TO US !

Just tell us now if it's on purpose (I guess it's not).
    Tell us if it will be considered an exploit or not.
    Tell us if we do it, will it be reverted back, and will it be punished. (if it's an exploit then it should be )

If you don't do, I'm going to do what hundreds of people have probably already done, and up all the BP I can to QR100.

I edited 2 posts up to save space, but I'm writing again because I'm FUMING . My legs are asking if the adrenaline surge is a request to start running!!!! - but I'm sitting at my desk, so even my legs are confused right now.
    I understand this might be harder to solve than backtracking on the lootables problem yesterday, but we need at least COMMUNICATION pretty quickly, even if you just write:
    "Problem noted - we're working on it!"

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Images
    Thanks all for the kind words, I really didn't expect this feedback to my little post. I'm afraid some sarcasm in it escaped the readership. I agree wholeheartedly with all who prefer interacting with souls grown up to genuine honesty and sportsmanship, yet find the idea that what we saw here was an intentional ruze to enforce that rather absurd. Just in the spirit of being constructive, tried to point out that bad things can have positive outcomes or useful side effects more often than we expect. If the outcome here was to have obtained a simple and unmistakable mechanism of proof for rooting out elements with criminal energy, a penchant for exploitation or an otherwise corrosive nature, and is acted upon, then things should be better than before also for those whose assets got hurt. It happens in most complex systems that dirt has some time to grow before someone gets around to swinging an iron broom. And the cycle starts anew.

(Side note to those with a programming for political correctness: This whole process is called DISCRIMINATION.)
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Fanan Head Shot
    Quote Originally Posted by Noorie View Post
    Selling such a qr 100 blueprint from Technician at auction shows quantity of 100, value 1

What will happen if someone places an order for 200 pieces, will it stack and yield a qr greater than 100
    A bit more relaxed after seeing your picture. BUT a word from a Dev would be good!
    Hunting in Calypso since: 03-Jan-2008

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    On a side note, auction orders for blueprints that were there at the time of the release are now stuck past the expiry date. Perhaps the whole thing is messed up more than we think.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SoberPhil View Post
    This is what I thought at first, and I seriously doubt that this was intended. But my question is, how are they going to fix it? I'm at work right now, but I hear from folks that these "100QR" BPs are being bought and stacked in hundreds if not thousands, and each one = 100 items. As mentioned previously, if this is going to be fixed, then there will probably be millions of new items added all of a sudden, can the servers handle it? And what about those who bought these "100QR" BPs from auction?

Moreover, it looks like crafting is broken, because I tried some yesterday and it would stop after a few attempts every time just by itself This is also mentioned in another thread.
    While its possible they have a system to track which ones got stacked, it still would need a lot of manual labor work to fix I think. Plus once they in a book how would you deal with the mass unloading of blueprints without creating a window of other bugs.

Not to mention even more work to sort out with the player base, so we probably will not see any action on the 1.00 qr issue they created at all.

(L) clicks less than 10 are now orange names. I wonder if its intentional as part of a larger system change yet to be seen(perhaps dealing with combining or stacking blueprints ) or if these items somehow are adapting properties of weapons and getting errors with stacking and naming ect as a result.

And yes it seems crafting any long term run is broken today, could not execute popup 30-150 clicks in most every run I have tried.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - for sale! 7800 start bid
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

They probably have a laugh at MA office about this, since those BPs probably
    are removed from the system one day anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    They probably have a laugh at MA office about this, since those BPs probably
    are removed from the system one day anyway.
    do you think they can remove any sold by tt item? probe, weapon cells, finder?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast