Stackable Blueprints From The Technician

Cartoon Spoon

Provider
So I was wondering about all these UL 100 QR Blueprints that were put on the Auction House pretty soon after the V.U.
I haven't seen that many low level blueprints available from the technician being sold at 100QR.

So I tried to buy a Blueprint from the Technician.. I selected 100, and boom...

100 QR blueprint.

If you buy 100 they come pre-stacked in a nice and valuable 100QR Blueprint.

There are some choice examples on Arkadia Auction House going for 300 PED.

I think their intent was only to make L BPs stackable, so this will likely be fixed in another patch. In the mean time if you have any BPs you want to max, now would be the time to do it.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Hmmm... Is it minor..?

If I pay 300 PED for a 100QR BP that was bought for 1 PED from what appears to be an expoilt.. I would consider that quite a majorly unenjoyable experience in my gameplay..

There are many many examples of this on AH now..

Basic Sheet Metal Bp.. Something like 10-15 units sold.
Level 2 Amp Light Bp.. Around 10..

I think their intent was only to make L BPs stackable, so this will likely be fixed in another patch. In the mean time if you have any BPs you want to max, now would be the time to do it.

Looks like its only the ones from the tech as you can buy in a stack. Ones in your inventory cant be stacked.
Time to make rounds to all the planets to get a copy of each (for personal use, not to sell)

Again..

The sentiment is "Let's Profit from this".

Maybe they will leave it, in which case you can go anytime. Maybe it is a mistake, which is an exploit.

Quite admirable.

Again..

The sentiment is "Let's Profit from this".

Maybe they will leave it, in which case you can go anytime. Maybe it is a mistake, which is an exploit.

Quite admirable.

well for those that sell, im not sure how they will fix it, maybe ban. For those that buy for themselves, well we may very well get 100 x 0.01 QR BP's later lol

Its not the worst idea to have the starter bps from the technician start at 100qr, not like they are profit machines and can ease the paint for a first time crafter, just sucks for people buying them off auction without any idea.

and everyone who got those BPs to QR 100 without the technician will get 100 x 0.01 QR BPs as well? xD

You can't have one bug without another, we know MA's track record!

It sucks . I know about this thing from last night right after i bought a basic sheet metal bp for 30 ped and same person put another one . I will log in a bit whit my coffe and start under cut them all exploiters

ps yes i did support case arround 19:00 utc last night

This bug should really not have happened but maybe is a blessing in disguise. A honeypot for all those opportunistic characters who ought to have no place in anything with a social function. I hope they flush them down the toilet. All of them. (If this follows, I'd be inclined to think it wasn't a bug but psychologically ingenius. Let them expose themselves and get rid of them to build a better community, or one that deserves the name at all. Do this more often, please!)

Redu, now techicians bps nice nice
Next opals please.

This bug should really not have happened but maybe is a blessing in disguise. A honeypot for all those opportunistic characters who ought to have no place in anything with a social function. I hope they flush them down the toilet. All of them. (If this follows, I'd be inclined to think it wasn't a bug but psychologically ingenius. Let them expose themselves and get rid of them to build a better community, or one that deserves the name at all. Do this more often, please!)

This is potentially one of the best posts I've seen on the forums! It is very much in tune with my thinking.
However, I've also long had a certain regard for the creative intelligence of finding ways to be opportunistic. I just really really wish this intelligence were used for social good and altruism instead!

Then I see how you need groups to do that (social) and how less intelligent people drag things down and prevent them, plus opportunistic ones fighting against you to preserve their advantages.

Anyway - SAN - also big grats for your few words here. Yes, I wish for more people like you in this world!

Edit: Personally I got as far as trying to merge two identical un(L) bps so I could put in a support case if it worked. It didn't work, so I left it at that as I was annoyed as usual after a vu and the fuckup with bps being lootable.
MA did respond quickly to that, however, and return the bps to those who had them pvp-ed, so respect to MA for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: San
Since Mindark is screwing with technicians... why not in next vu put in technician and trade terminal every item that previously was in both that were previously in them and in npc traders at some point in time but have not been recently, and on the items make them tier 10? Blueprints qr 100. :) :tongue2:

"This bug should really not have happened but maybe is a blessing in disguise. A honeypot for all those opportunistic characters who ought to have no place in anything with a social function. I hope they flush them down the toilet. All of them. (If this follows, I'd be inclined to think it wasn't a bug but psychologically ingenius. Let them expose themselves and get rid of them to build a better community, or one that deserves the name at all. Do this more often, please!)"

It would be fantastic if this WAS the idea behind this.. The usual suspects (bottom feeders) are there, but some who you would think would know better.

There is no blessing at all upon realizing hours and lots of PED cycled toward QR's for these bps are now completely negated because the devs are incompetent.

When they wipe the progress of existing players in order to level the playing field for new players...you know this game is starting to fail.

The number one thing that keeps people here in the first place is their investments in time and ped.....it for certain is NOT for the awesome coding ability of Mindark....the most destructive thing this game has going is the devs ideas and various bugs they let thru.

Reactions: San
Not happy at all that they did this since several of my bps that Ive clicked just lost all value(about 500 peds worth) but I bought a full set of calypso bps just in case. Why? Because of history of bugs and how people took advantage and were able to keep the advantage while I just watched being honest.

If they take the BPs from everyone Im completely fine with that :) (I would welcome it).

but what happens if they change stackable option? Everybody who takes 100bp will have 10.000 items? Server can load this or this is BP bomb?

p.s looks like my old bp have denominated. Lost much money to raising my sheets and filters bp :-(

Last edited:
Selling such a qr 100 blueprint from Technician at auction shows quantity of 100, value 1 :D

What will happen if someone places an order for 200 pieces, will it stack and yield a qr greater than 100 :confused:

Last edited:
There is no blessing at all upon realizing hours and lots of PED cycled toward QR's for these bps are now completely negated because the devs are incompetent.

This is what I thought at first, and I seriously doubt that this was intended. But my question is, how are they going to fix it? I'm at work right now, but I hear from folks that these "100QR" BPs are being bought and stacked in hundreds if not thousands, and each one = 100 items. As mentioned previously, if this is going to be fixed, then there will probably be millions of new items added all of a sudden, can the servers handle it? And what about those who bought these "100QR" BPs from auction?

Moreover, it looks like crafting is broken, because I tried some yesterday and it would stop after a few attempts every time just by itself :banghead: This is also mentioned in another thread.

I partly noticed things yesterday when I merged some welding wire bps and then looked on AH to see if anyone else had as well.
It seems as if the system cannot tell the difference between "qr on unl" and "clicks left on (L)" anymore.

AND I very much sympathise with the mentality people who are saying: sod this, I'm going to buy some too before they fix it, because why should honest people be at a disadvantage again and again here?
I hereby notify that I will try to buy a stack of 95 as a test to see if that results in 95qr. Then MA will know that it won't be enough to just do 'something' with the qr100s. Maybe there is some data hidden somwhere that tracks when a bp was created. At least that way, MA could destroy those created after the vu!

MA REALLY have to reverse this buying of qr100, but will they be able to? The omelette may have been made already (with lots of egg on face as well). Let's hope something like the above exists to track things!

EDIT: oh FFS sake, MA, the DEFAULT option is to buy 100 bps, so people who want to buy a bp from the technician are not even DOING anything sneaky!!!!!!!
I had to change it to get to 95.... and it worked. I now have qr95 bp, lots of hours after this problem was made public. What happens if people use the bps, or sell them?

Yeah, sudden high turnovers and MA just laughs???!!! What do WE do now? LUDVIG - help us, oh communicator!

Last edited:
why should honest people be at a disadvantage again and again here?

I feel the same..

So easy : MindArk please TALK TO US ! :yay:

Just tell us now if it's on purpose (I guess it's not).
Tell us if it will be considered an exploit or not.
Tell us if we do it, will it be reverted back, and will it be punished. (if it's an exploit then it should be :wise:)

If you don't do, I'm going to do what hundreds of people have probably already done, and up all the BP I can to QR100. :yup:

I edited 2 posts up to save space, but I'm writing again because I'm FUMING :banghead:. My legs are asking if the adrenaline surge is a request to start running!!!! - but I'm sitting at my desk, so even my legs are confused right now.
I understand this might be harder to solve than backtracking on the lootables problem yesterday, but we need at least COMMUNICATION pretty quickly, even if you just write:
"Problem noted - we're working on it!"

Thanks all for the kind words, I really didn't expect this feedback to my little post. I'm afraid some sarcasm in it escaped the readership. I agree wholeheartedly with all who prefer interacting with souls grown up to genuine honesty and sportsmanship, yet find the idea that what we saw here was an intentional ruze to enforce that rather absurd. Just in the spirit of being constructive, tried to point out that bad things can have positive outcomes or useful side effects more often than we expect. If the outcome here was to have obtained a simple and unmistakable mechanism of proof for rooting out elements with criminal energy, a penchant for exploitation or an otherwise corrosive nature, and is acted upon, then things should be better than before also for those whose assets got hurt. It happens in most complex systems that dirt has some time to grow before someone gets around to swinging an iron broom. And the cycle starts anew.

(Side note to those with a programming for political correctness: This whole process is called DISCRIMINATION.)

Selling such a qr 100 blueprint from Technician at auction shows quantity of 100, value 1 :D

What will happen if someone places an order for 200 pieces, will it stack and yield a qr greater than 100 :confused:

A bit more relaxed after seeing your picture. BUT a word from a Dev would be good! :mad:

On a side note, auction orders for blueprints that were there at the time of the release are now stuck past the expiry date. Perhaps the whole thing is messed up more than we think.

This is what I thought at first, and I seriously doubt that this was intended. But my question is, how are they going to fix it? I'm at work right now, but I hear from folks that these "100QR" BPs are being bought and stacked in hundreds if not thousands, and each one = 100 items. As mentioned previously, if this is going to be fixed, then there will probably be millions of new items added all of a sudden, can the servers handle it? And what about those who bought these "100QR" BPs from auction?

Moreover, it looks like crafting is broken, because I tried some yesterday and it would stop after a few attempts every time just by itself :banghead: This is also mentioned in another thread.

While its possible they have a system to track which ones got stacked, it still would need a lot of manual labor work to fix I think. Plus once they in a book how would you deal with the mass unloading of blueprints without creating a window of other bugs.

Not to mention even more work to sort out with the player base, so we probably will not see any action on the 1.00 qr issue they created at all.

(L) clicks less than 10 are now orange names. I wonder if its intentional as part of a larger system change yet to be seen(perhaps dealing with combining or stacking blueprints ) or if these items somehow are adapting properties of weapons and getting errors with stacking and naming ect as a result.

And yes it seems crafting any long term run is broken today, could not execute popup 30-150 clicks in most every run I have tried.

They probably have a laugh at MA office about this, since those BPs probably
are removed from the system one day anyway. :silly2:

Back