Stackable Blueprints From The Technician

do you think they can remove any sold by tt item? probe, weapon cells, finder?

Yes, due to this when it comes to BPs:

Crafting, Resources and Economy
MindArk is working on restructuring and streamlining the item situation in Entropia Universe. This involves many changes to the crafting system and loot distribution, with the goal of reducing the number of components, resources and similar items in the universe, to ensure that the majority of items have a place within the economy.

The balance between looted and crafted items, along with items from other sources such as events, competitions, strongboxes, etc., will be improved to strike a better balance.

New blueprints will use existing components and resources as much as possible to sustain a thriving and interdependent economy between crafting, mining and hunting.

Need to make rounds to all planets... are others already doing that? Wont have time til the weekend but suspect it'll be fixed by that time

There will be a patch tomorrow to fix the blueprints sold from Technicians. All QR 100 blueprints purchased from Technicians since VU 17.1 will be removed, with the PED value added to the PED card. Any auction sales of incorrect blueprints since the VU will be reversed.

EDIT: The patch will also address the 'Could not execute' errors in construction, drop rate of L blueprints, and incorrect market history for UL blueprints.

There will be a patch tomorrow to fix the blueprints sold from Technicians. All QR 100 blueprints purchased from Technicians since VU 17.1 will be removed, with the PED value added to the PED card. Any auction sales of incorrect blueprints since the VU will be reversed.

EDIT: The patch will also address the 'Could not execute' errors in construction, drop rate of L blueprints, and incorrect market history for UL blueprints.

A reasonably fast reply at least. However, can we use the bps this evening then? And, I guess I should just keep quiet about one thing - and see what happens, eh!? Not that I didn't try....
Edit: I don't mind somebody else mentioning it again, though. I just don't want to be the only one talking to the wall!

Last edited:

Good reply, crafting is nearly impossible with those errors

Thanks again for the speedy response. This will have to catch all affected blueprints with any QR > 1 or some smarta**es will get the idea to just make them 99 or anything in between instead.

Thanks again for the speedy response. This will have to catch all affected blueprints with any QR > 1 or some smarta**es will get the idea to just make them 99 or anything in between instead.

Thank you San! I knew I could rely on you ;) I hope you weren't calling me a ** there ...
We will see tomorrow.

and will they also remove L BPs being lootable in space or will that crap stay?
While you're on crafting, could you also revisit the volatility pls? having up to 5k clicks runs with 80% TT-return is just not good... also it shouldn't take up to 400k clicks to finally make the jump from 90% TT-return to 95% tt-return...

Last edited:

holee jumpin jeesus.

well, we'll just have to keep these programmers on.

it's not like just anyone can create so much work.

Last edited:

whatever happened to all sales are final?

You mean you have lost bps again after they fixed it in the 17.1a patch?

i haven't gone to space yet, wasn't 17.1a only about UL BPs? 17.1 patchnotes stated it's intended that L ones can be looted in space, so...

1 of my friend was upset and he pointed me to this after reading my reply was "get them at 99 :D"
So yea sam is right catch all bp that was bought with QR>1.

i haven't gone to space yet, wasn't 17.1a only about UL BPs? 17.1 patchnotes stated it's intended that L ones can be looted in space, so...

Both UL and L were lootable and neither was intended, that part was added to the release notes after that was discovered.

I hope you'll also be taking action against the people who were selling (or trying to sell) the BPs. There has never been a more blatant attempt to exploit an error for profit, at the expense of other players. They should receive a substantial temporary ban, at the very least.

hello! some days ago i bought some blueptints in TT. Now i can't find them in my inventory. Also my ped balance now as less, as blueprint costs. Does this mean that this any king of bug in game? It's game for real money and loosing money is not funny. I read about devs plan to revert some orders and compensate self cost of ordered items, but it's looks strange. May be they just processing changes right now?

just check ped flow center - compensation if you have same

Last edited:
Fake blueprints are removed from the game today. Hurrah!

But 2 types of fake blueprints remained both in Storage and at Auction:
[Weapon Range Enhancer 1 Blueprint],
[Imperium Cube Component 2 Blueprint].
Be careful at Auctions!

hello! some days ago i bought some blueptints in TT. Now i can't find them in my inventory. Also my ped balance now as less, as blueprint costs. Does this mean that this any king of bug in game? It's game for real money and loosing money is not funny. I read about devs plan to revert some orders and compensate self cost of ordered items, but it's looks strange. May be they just processing changes right now?

just check ped flow center - compensation if you have same

theyre really excercising the compensation feature last couple days.. it must be new to them and they testing it =p

Both UL and L were lootable and neither was intended, that part was added to the release notes after that was discovered.

Well, according to other thread L BPs are still lootable, I hope MA changes that soon. Otherwise crafting and the economy will be much worse than it already has been prior to this VU.

Last edited:
I can still see exploited UL BPs being sold on auction, what's going on with that?

Very easy to spot since the have "Quantity" greater than one (equal to TT actually, 1.00 TT = 100 Quantity).

Will these players get any kind of punishment? Because a more obvious exploit would be hard to find.

Or is this a new bug?

Watch out fellas...

I can still see exploited UL BPs being sold on auction, what's going on with that?

Very easy to spot since the have "Quantity" greater than one (equal to TT actually, 1.00 TT = 100 Quantity).

Will these players get any kind of punishment? Because a more obvious exploit would be hard to find.

Or is this a new bug?

Watch out fellas...

If they are not TT BP's, then its not exploited.
There are still a couple of TT BP's that were not removed (2 of them i think).

Incorrect, but I wondered about it too. It's the time when put on auction. Since Tuesday even good bps have the qr also show as quantity.

AND MA have only partly fixed auction history. Now, selling qr-ed bps distorts the market quantity, as the AH thinks several have sold, but it's actually only clicks on the bp or its qr. This is stupidly making some bps look like the selling price is only marginally above tt (potentially below even I guess).

Just wondering what happened to those bps which were bought from technician and sold (scammed ?) in private trades ?
That day i saw few guys were advertising in calytrade .

Back