Deposit completed and money lost in the pipes...

~ Cirrus ~

Prowler
:eyecrazy:

I'm surprised there's no thread on this yet, since MA told me in chat that they're swamped with messages about it...

I made 2 deposits today, the money has been withdrawn from my bank account and I have received NOTHING ingame. :mad:

Since the support chat told me that he has no power (as usual), and that I should send a support case.
I see myself waiting, having no idea how long it will last... :dunno:

So did anyone have the same problem, and if they finally received the PEDs or the boxes ingame, how long would it take ? :scratch2:

PS:

These are VISA card deposits so they are usually immediate.
And on MA site it said "deposit confirmed" as usual.

Last edited:
For me it is always immediate when I use a credit card...

Sorry, is this a recent thing? I haven't deposited since Saturday or so..

Cirrus's issue sounds more like a bank transfer.

Same for me, I always use a credit card to deposit, and this is the first time this has ever happened.

I don't know if it's recent, but it's really weird because I got the confirmations on the site, and the deposits was done on my side since the money was withdrawn from my bank account.
But then, nothing in the transaction history, and no confirmation email either.

I made a deposit to buy some ingame stuff and I'm going to miss the sale on top of that... It's a shame. :(

I don't think so, cause transfer has been made.

Pretty sure the issue comes from the system that should add PEDs or Boxes in your ingame account.

Ahh right. I hope it's resolved soon. It's the type of thing that would make me shit twinkies!

GL!

Ahh right. I hope it's resolved soon. It's the type of thing that would make me shit twinkies!

GL!

oh THAT'S where those come from :)

Don't wait - they'll never come. Just send a support case with the ID and date and they'll refund you. Longer story follows:

Had that happen to me twice in the past two days.

First time I send a message to support, they checked and refunded me since their system hadn't logged the transaction even though i had the receipt.

Tried again today with a different card in case there was an issue with mastercard asking for a confirmation code by sms which resulted in a delay - same thing. Support case sent again.

Both times this happened I was trying to get strongboxes from the webshop.

P.S. Seems like good practice is to always keep the transaction window open with the id and date, and check your recent transactions. In both cases the transaction wasn't recorded which hinted at the problem. That probably shows that the issue isn't at the part that sends PED/items, but at their actual deposit system.

UPDATE.

I got a response from support that basically tells me that the deposits are going to be cancelled, that I'm going to get my money back, but that it may take several days before the money is back in my bank account.

And now this is on support news in website:

Disturbance notice regarding Deposits and Webshop purchases, Resolved

The issue with our payment provider has been resolved and our Deposit and Webshop services are now available again.

Once more we do apologize for any inconvenience this may of caused and our Economics department is working hard to get to all affected participants as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Just checked my bank account and the money is already back there. :)

So I have to admit it was handled pretty quickly (for once). :tiphat:

Back